Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know you some of you people watch Daystar TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Why aren't we taxing churches again?
    Because they don't make a profit. Those giant billboards, radio advertising, and the multi-million dollar buildings should have told you that. Pay attention next time!
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Because they don't make a profit. Those giant billboards, radio advertising, and the multi-million dollar buildings should have told you that. Pay attention next time!
      When shows/promos were billed for airtime it was considered a donation.

Comment

Did you ever meet that lady that puts her makup on with a shotgun?

Comment

Tammy Faye? She was on the Marcus/Joni show explaining the corruption and divorce. I wasn't there. One story that made me ill is when Deon Sanders announced he was a Christian, and whenever he would speak at church events he repeatedly said he was speaking as a Christian and not as a football player. You'd think that was pretty much a hint to not talk to him about football. He was on the Marcus/Joni show said this same thing. Afterwards he went to the greenroom and discovered all the suits and Marcus' kid standing there with a football, jersey and sharpie in hand. I am telling this second hand from one of my board ops, but he supposedly just walked off and left the building.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Tammy Faye? She was on the Marcus/Joni show explaining the corruption and divorce. I wasn't there. One story that made me ill is when Deon Sanders announced he was a Christian, and whenever he would speak at church events he repeatedly said he was speaking as a Christian and not as a football player. You'd think that was pretty much a hint to not talk to him about football. He was on the Marcus/Joni show said this same thing. Afterwards he went to the greenroom and discovered all the suits and Marcus' kid standing there with a football, jersey and sharpie in hand. I am telling this second hand from one of my board ops, but he supposedly just walked off and left the building.
            It's nice knowing that you're just a troll in their mid 40's. Thank you for that.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              It's nice knowing that you're just a troll in their mid 40's. Thank you for that.
              What? Not that I disagree with your premise, but what about his post brought out your response?

Comment

What? Not that I disagree with your premise, but what about his post brought out your response?
                Tammy Faye or Deion Sanders is potentially one of his parents...or lovers.

Comment

crossfit.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    crossfit.

god bless.

As serious as motherfucking vaping, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      As serious as motherfucking vaping, bitch.
                      Can you cheat by doing a kipping vape?

Comment

Working...
                      X