Not as smooth as Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Every time I see her she looks older by 5 years.
    A lot of bad things going on in that head of hers...

Comment

so, 2008?
      sigpic

Comment

Thread title is misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          03trubluGT is one of the few people on this site that I would gladly vouch for in a heart beat. That should say something. People will never like cops, just the nature of it. They are just regular people too, I find it ludicrous that others feel that they need to be infallible.
          They don't need to be infallible, they just need to be held accountable for their actions like everyone else. By everyone else I am excluding politicians; they have managed to put themselves in the same protected class as cops have.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            They don't need to be infallible, they just need to be held accountable for their actions like everyone else. By everyone else I am excluding politicians; they have managed to put themselves in the same protected class as cops have.
            You were military right?

Comment

You were military right?
              Yes

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Yes
                Cops stand up for their fellow cops just like you did for your comrades in the military. It isn't a hard concept to understand.

Comment

Cops stand up for their fellow cops just like you did for your comrades in the military. It isn't a hard concept to understand.
                  Actually I didn't if they did something wrong. The Air Force had a huge problem with people getting DWIs while I was in, and not once did I ever defend someone over that. If you do something illegal I think you should get in trouble for it, plain and simple. It is not like we are talking about unjust laws or something that is racially motivated, or blatantly unconstitutional. If anyone, cop, military, civilian, politician, priest, etc, robs a bank, has sex with a child, murders someone, breaks into someone's house, pulls someone out of a car and beats them for no reason, shoots someone who isn't committing a crime, etc, etc, they should be charged and taken to court. I did not defend Hassan or the second Fort Hood shooter and they were both military. John McCain is prior military and considered a war hero, yet I don't back him up on his Progressive politics. There is a difference between people like myself and Frost, and most cops, and that is we think anyone committing a crime should be held accountable. Cops seem to rarely say that about other cops. They usually make excuses for them and defend every action. And we aren't even talking about small shit like traffic violations; it usually involves shooting someone or breaking into the wrong address during a warrant.

There are a few crimes that I will be willing to overlook for anyone, but again I apply those standards across the board as well. It is all about being consistent. It is either wrong for everyone or it is not wrong for anyone.

Comment

Totally agree!
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Except if a soldier fucked up, we drug him into the woodline and straightened him out. Bad soldiers do happen but they tend to be overseas when it does. You can't train someone for war and then expect Mary Poppins. Cops, on the other hand, are bound by the constitution and are on our own soil. When was the last time you heard of a PD not only prosecuting one of their own but also executing them? Happens in the military. Where is there a police prison? I can point out military ones.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                      X