Velvet Taco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet Taco

Didn't see it posted here but damn good tacos.. I just tried it the other day and it was excellent!

I had the Number 3 which was like a spicy chicken with cilantro rice and fresh basil. and the Hamburger one.. which was good but just like a hamburger but in a tortilla so nothing special.

Right off 75 and Henderson next door to the Dickies BBQ. Terrible seating in the place but damn good tacos.

Also across the highway is a little cupcake place called Trailer Cakes.. its good stuff too!

Their website

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post

velvet taco, might as well name it fingernails on chalkboard

Comment

Cheeseburger tacos FTW !!!!
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

Sounds like a high class vagina.

$2 margarita Thursday kicks ass.

Comment

To-go orders +10% Green tax? WTH?

"10% is added to all to-go orders. By charging you a little extra for packaging we are able to
            use post-consumer green friendly materials. Thanks for helping us save our planet."

That alone would make me drive to Taco Cabana or Bell or Casa or Bueno.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              To-go orders +10% Green tax? WTH?

"10% is added to all to-go orders. By charging you a little extra for packaging we are able to
              use post-consumer green friendly materials. Thanks for helping us save our planet."

That alone would make me drive to Taco Cabana or Bell or Casa or Bueno.
              no shit, thats a stupid as their name

Comment

Yeah, cause that extra .90 on your order is going to bankrupt you.

Comment

Different kind of tacos.
                  Good soft drinks
                  Cool location.
                  Too damn expensive for just a quick meal.

I gave it 3 stars. But that was about 15 months ago.
                  Last edited by mstng86; 04-21-2014, 06:47 AM.

Comment

It's different and good. Not some place i'd eat at regularly. i'd give it 3.5 stars

They have a location off 7th street in fort worth. Down the street from In-N-Out burger.
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      Yeah, cause that extra .90 on your order is going to bankrupt you.
                      No, they work my to-go back into the cost of doing business, not rape me for a 5 cent bag and claim some dumb green initiative as they're sucking several thousand kwh off the grid and spewing carbon off the grills.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Never heard of it. Need to give them a try!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          No, they work my to-go back into the cost of doing business, not rape me for a 5 cent bag and claim some dumb green initiative as they're sucking several thousand kwh off the grid and spewing carbon off the grills.
                          I'd ask for a to-go order and say I have my own sack. If they won't discount it, ask for dine-in and shovel it all into a Taco Bell sack.

I mean, either way, it's all going into a Taco Bell sack.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It's mind blowing what gets called a Taco once you get north of Oak Cliff. If you want tacos go to the OC.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              It's mind blowing what gets called a Taco once you get north of Oak Cliff. If you want tacos go to the OC.

Yep this sounds like OC..

Urban Dictionary
                              2. taco
                              used to describe a woman's vagina. a wonderful comparison.

a woman can have many things in her taco: cheese, sour cream, meat, guacamole, and salsa.
                              "Damn I don't know what to make of that bitch. Her taco's got the works"

Comment

Working...
                              X