No announcement yet.

Sup y'all. Yes i got another money pit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or go all out and get the king of the saloons. Trust me, watch the video. Its tech is amazing. It has lasers for headlights....seriously. Even has foot massagers all while it can lean in to a corner, like a bike.

The fast version of the Audi A8 is here and we’ve reviewed it. Yes, the 2020 S8 might look like a dentist’s car, but as you’ll see in our review, it’s absolu...
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Don't be a pussy, get an Alpina B7.
      I'm holding off on the 4-door as long as possible, and I want something other than a BMM. I've been considering the M5 and E63 for their AWD, but that M5 looks too much like the X4, they've not made any major strides in the interior in a while.

I'll take another look at the Audi's if I do decide to go 4-door (no V8 in the coupes), the styling seems a tad sterile for my taste, but I haven't driven one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I'm holding off on the 4-door as long as possible, and I want something other than a BMM. I've been considering the M5 and E63 for their AWD, but that M5 looks too much like the X4, they've not made any major strides in the interior in a while.

I'll take another look at the Audi's if I do decide to go 4-door (no V8 in the coupes), the styling seems a tad sterile for my taste, but I haven't driven one.
        Recent renditions of the European car market have traded style and class for modular mass production models. They all have 8 or 10 models that the next up model looks like the lower models cheaper sibling that’s been stretched.

Comment

I have been a Miata guys for years..........however I bought a M Roadster Z3 the other day. I forgot how sexy I thought they were back in the day. Plus the engine is stout enough I don't need to tinker with it. I did lots of research and apparently you can beat the shit out of these and they are like the TJ,7.3, cummins etc. I know a Miata will out corner it, but fuck it looks good. Why is it straight six engines are bullet proof in almost every thing? Oh and yes I know about the subframes and shit, if I need to drop 3k into the mod to fix I will.

Laser I found your next ride by the way.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            I have been a Miata guys for years..........however I bought a M Roadster Z3 the other day. I forgot how sexy I thought they were back in the day. Plus the engine is stout enough I don't need to tinker with it. I did lots of research and apparently you can beat the shit out of these and they are like the TJ,7.3, cummins etc. I know a Miata will out corner it, but fuck it looks good. Why is it straight six engines are bullet proof in almost every thing? Oh and yes I know about the subframes and shit, if I need to drop 3k into the mod to fix I will.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ct...023298692.html

Inline 6's are typically very heavy for their displacement which makes them strong. 7 main bearing caps and seven main journals on a crankshaft also make for a very stout bottom end.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Inline 6's are typically very heavy for their displacement which makes them strong. 7 main bearing caps and seven main journals on a crankshaft also make for a very stout bottom end.
              MKIV Supra is a great example of the strength of the inline 6.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/ct...023298692.html
                I am okay with repairs but those cars are a special kind of fuck you. Always liked them but will never own one.

They are redoing the leather on the front seats of my Jag right now and I did some other touch ups but I am holding onto her for a bit. I am gonna hold onto it till I see a 2016+ Audi S8+ with the packages I want to drop under 60k and then I will sell it and get the Audi.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Alright, now I have a before and after using the Hammer finish antique platinum paint. Blends the wheels, paint and engine colors together I think.

Comment

You would think I would know that was a straight six.

In keeping with having something Mustang related in ownership, the BMW guys have figured out how to slap a GT500 supercharger on my Z3 fairly damn cheaply and bump her to 500hp. I told myself I was nottttt going to fuck with this thing like that.........................

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    I am okay with repairs but those cars are a special kind of fuck you. Always liked them but will never own one.

They are redoing the leather on the front seats of my Jag right now and I did some other touch ups but I am holding onto her for a bit. I am gonna hold onto it till I see a 2016+ Audi S8+ with the packages I want to drop under 60k and then I will sell it and get the Audi.
                    Bruh, it has 10000 in repairs already done. Polish the headlights and roll that bitch.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looks like you've got some competition...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bro, I think the car looks good. I dig the sound system. Good job.

Comment

I used to love Supras and had a 91 turbo back in the day with the entire HKS catalog thrown at it. Other than doing head studs and a better head gasket the bottom end was stock and took countless 300 shots of N2O.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            I was mistaken. He will not be making any more BM MKV subs. They sit on the shelf too long so he gave up. Small speaker manufacturer. Hunt DIYMA classified section. Thats how I got mine.

That's too bad. I think there's a couple other places making something similar, can't remember. Been too long since I looked into it. Not even sure if JL makes the TW5 anymore.
                            WH

Comment

Working...
                            X