Boys 2019...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys 2019...

We finally got our pick in, DT Trysten Hill from UCF, 6'3 308lbs young buck to put pressure on the QB. Not a bad pick and we need help on the DL now that Irving is gone and Gregory is uncertain.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Connor McGovern G, some O-Line help. Dak needs all the help he can get...
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

I kind of agree with the nfl.com analysis going into round 4.

"
        Top Needs:
        DL •
        RB •
        S •
        TE •
        WR
        The defensive line has to be the priority, with Randy Gregory suspended, David Irving no longer in the mix and DeMarcus Lawrence having been slapped with the franchise tag for the second straight year. The acquisition of Robert Quinn helps off the edge, though. They have added George Iloka on a one-year deal at safety, but his arrival shouldn't prevent them from targeting that position in the draft. We're not sure what to expect from Jason Witten after a year off, but he's certainly not a long-term answer, and while Zeke is brilliant, Dallas could stand to improve the depth behind him. "

Comment

4th round they took Tony Pollard RB Memphis

5th rd Micheal Jackson CB Miami
          '' " Joe Jackson DE Miami

6th rd Donavon Wilson Safety Texas A&M

7th rd Mike Weber RB THE Ohio St.
          " " Jalen Jelks DE Oregon

Not bad considering where what draft order we had going for us. We need help in all of those areas, I'm excited for the new year...

Comment

Not a flashy draft. More about churning the bottom of the roster, which is what good teams do. I really like the first 2 picks. Not a fan of the Pollard pick, but hopeful Kellen Moore is going for some creativity there.

Still scratching my head over not taking a safety in the 4th.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Also, 2 RBs drafted could indicate the team is preparing for life without Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Also, 2 RBs drafted could indicate the team is preparing for life without Zeke.
                Yep I saw that.....it would suck! He's the best player on the team
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  Yep I saw that.....it would suck! He's the best player on the team
                  Meh. I’m not saying he isn’t good. Clearly he is. But his success in large part is due to the offensive line. We don’t need both. An average back can succeed behind this line. And, we can’t pay everyone, so easy come, easy go.

Comment

People forget a washed up Darren McFadden rushed for a hair under 1100 yards behind that line.

Comment

Any more news on Dumb ass aka Zeke Elliot shoving that guy over the security railing the other day? They said the only reason he didn't get arrested is because the Security guard on scene declined to press charges. Must be nice to be a celebrity and have a devil-may-care attitude about everything. He's becoming a hard guy to like. Apparently, he's a mean and abusive drunk. And has a penchant for finding trouble. It was very smart for the Cowboys to grab some backs during the draft. I think everybody realizes at this point Zeke is not going to be a long term guy. His luck will run out. You can only blame so much on youthful indiscretion and for so long. He's just an idiot with a talent. Sports history is replete with Johnny Football types. According to Good Morning Football, they are speculating he's very likely going to see some suspension time for his growing list of off season antics.

Comment

Dumb ass Zeke cant stay out of trouble.... Suspension I say 3 games or entire season
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Zeke showing up today?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Zeke showing up today?
                            Nope
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

He called in, said he's gonna be late...

Comment

Working...
                              X