No announcement yet.

Eibach Pro kit $125 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like just a little more drop in the back so I'll probably try this. I'm ok with the front as it sits.

Comment

Same here, I'm just gonna remove the rear ones. What I'm might do is wrap a few layers of electrical tape where it sits on lca just for the heck of it. Might tear apart, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Same here, I'm just gonna remove the rear ones. What I'm might do is wrap a few layers of electrical tape where it sits on lca just for the heck of it. Might tear apart, but oh well.
        Duct tape would hold better if you are worried about it scratching... Its inside the damn fender under the car, Im picky about my cars but not the spring perches! lol

Comment

I just took the top and bottom isolators off in the rear and put it all back together. It looks like it came down another 3/8-1/2". It measures 28-1/2" and 28-3/4" from the ground to the fender edge front and back respectively. Danny, I don't want a taller tire since I'm already running 3.15 gears. I DID however, go ahead and order my MT ET Street Radial II's today in a 305/35-19! Woot!

Comment

didn't search too hard but I didn't see anything about their drop with a 2011 gt500. Do they still drop around an inch in front and back?

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
              I just took the top and bottom isolators off in the rear and put it all back together. It looks like it came down another 3/8-1/2". It measures 28-1/2" and 28-3/4" from the ground to the fender edge front and back respectively. Danny, I don't want a taller tire since I'm already running 3.15 gears. I DID however, go ahead and order my MT ET Street Radial II's today in a 305/35-19! Woot!
              Wonder how bad those tires would look on a 9.5" wide wheel? MT recommends an 11" wide. Hell, if they'll fit good on 9.5, I'll order another set of SVE's and put them on there.

Comment

We're about to find out! I've been following a few conversations on allfordmustangs.com and have pics of some on a 19x10 and some pics of them on a 19x9.5. They have some bulge to them, but I think they'll be ok. I'll let you know once I mount them up. Everything I've said was that a 10" was the narrowest, but I think I can get away with them on a 9.5". On a side note, the fockers aren't cheap! I bought mine from AM + a 10% discount, which I don't think anyone can touch since they have free shipping and no tax.

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                Wonder how bad those tires would look on a 9.5" wide wheel? MT recommends an 11" wide. Hell, if they'll fit good on 9.5, I'll order another set of SVE's and put them on there.

Comment

We're about to find out! I've been following a few conversations on allfordmustangs.com and have pics of some on a 19x10 and some pics of them on a 19x9.5. They have some bulge to them, but I think they'll be ok. I'll let you know once I mount them up. Everything I've said was that a 10" was the narrowest, but I think I can get away with them on a 9.5". On a side note, the fockers aren't cheap! I bought mine from AM + a 10% discount, which I don't think anyone can touch since they have free shipping and no tax.
                  What wheels did you buy?
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

You couldn't pay me to put those on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      I wouldn't recommend putting 305's on a 9.5" wheel. I have 305's mt dr's on a 10" wheel and it's a little small for my liking.

Comment

My wheels are made by Eurotek, but are basically the same wheel as RTR, Avant Garde, etc. 19x9.5

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                        What wheels did you buy?

Comment

Here's a pic of them on a 19 x 9-1/2" rim:

Here's a 19 x 10" rim: Holy hell that's a big pic!

Comment

That looks like they fit pretty good on a 9.5. Might have to try this out.

Comment

I didn't think it looked too bad. Danny's running a 305 on a 20x10" rim. Like I said, I'll post up some pics after I get them.

Comment

I'm going to pick up a set. The sportlines are a little low for my taste and these seem to be a great deal. I'll stash them until I get the rest of the goodies I want. STR.T shocks and struts, GT500 mounts and an adj. panhard.
                                I did the same. Got the $125 springs, STR.T shocks/struts/GT500 mounts, and BMR adj panhard...it's all installed now (Thanks Loran at The Open Track Connection). This setup rides really nice! The front end is a perfect drop for me! The rear looks good, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it settled another 1/4" or so.
                                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                                X