anybody know anyone who's been successful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know anyone who's been successful

with vending machines, cigarette machines, or atm machines. since the company i work for was bought out and i took a paycut, i have been trying to sub the income some how and this is something that has interested me

Wasn't Steve doing this a year or so ago?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Wasn't Steve doing this a year or so ago?
      i dont know. i'd like to hear from him if he was. its a challenge to find a way to make money when you already work 9 to 7 mon thru sat.

Comment

Didn't TABC put the kibosh on cigarette machines, unless the machine and owner were grandfathered in the establishment?

Comment

Steve ate the machines.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I know someone that does quite well with them, but he owns/buying quite a few that have big routes. He has invested quite a bit though.

Comment

Steve did do this in the past.

My dad knows an old couple in Texoma that supplement their retirement with condom machines.... lol
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

When I was in college, there was a dude in one of my classes who made a cigarette vending machine (sold singles). He was allowed to put one on campus (its gone now) and from my understanding he had a couple elsewhere and was mildly successful with them. Considering the money he put in it.

Comment

It's a volume business but you can make money. And you've got to run the route frequently and that gas/labor can get expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    When I was in college, there was a dude in one of my classes who made a cigarette vending machine (sold singles). He was allowed to put one on campus (its gone now) and from my understanding he had a couple elsewhere and was mildly successful with them. Considering the money he put in it.
                    Thats a good idea.. a dollar each in a bar would work I bet.

we were at the bar this weekend and a friend that "only smokes when she drinks" was with us and just wanted 1 cig but doesn't like bumming off of people so she paid $9 for a pack.
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Umpire youth league baseball and softball. There seems to be a shortage of umpires in practically every city. You can get all the work you want around your schedule that way, and it's easy money.

Comment

Yes, I was in the vending business for many years. I have since moved on to knowing everything about cars and racing. Bow down to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Yes, I was in the vending business for many years. I have since moved on to knowing everything about cars and racing. Bow down to me.
                          Did you own your own machines? What's all done to my car?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Did you own your own machines? What's all done to my car?
                            I did both, my own machines and worked for a company nearly I think 9 years or so.

It's bone stock but it's a factory freak and the second fastest car on the board. No one can be faster than Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I did both, my own machines and worked for a company nearly I think 9 years or so.

It's bone stock but it's a factory freak and the second fastest car on the board. No one can be faster than Sam.
                              care to pm pointers? i have a full time job and could only work on wed and sundays for stocking and repairs...

Comment

Working...
                              X