No announcement yet.

Boys vs Aints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee would be a good LB coach. This was pretty expected. This is the game they win every year that gets all the talking heads and stupid fans screaming Super Bowl! Super Bowl!

I fully expect this team and coach to choke or at best lose in the wild card game at home.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I haven't watched a game in years, but my buddy won some tickets/tailgate party/ parking passes. The new stadium wasn't bad, and the game was excellent, but I was shocked to be surrounded by Saints fans everywhere. We were right about the middle in a corner, so not even nose bleed.
      Damn, I bet it was kick ass to see live, Jason!
      I was sitting at home wondering why I didn't go and then I remembered that they were supposed to get stomped... :ftl:
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-30-2018, 12:29 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I haven't watched a game in years, but my buddy won some tickets/tailgate party/ parking passes. The new stadium wasn't bad, and the game was excellent, but I was shocked to be surrounded by Saints fans everywhere. We were right about the middle in a corner, so not even nose bleed.
        1. It's not that far from LA to Arlington.

2. Katrina sent us a lot of Saints fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          1. It's not that far from LA to Arlington.

2. Katrina sent us a lot of Saints fans.
          Yup, that and most Cowboys fans knew this was going to be a beat down and sold their tickets...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn, if Romo had had a defense like this he might've won a ring
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

1) Cowboys have no home field advantage in the new building and that’s held true since it’s been built.

2) Saints fans travel well. As well as any team in the NFL.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Would’ve, guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I was sitting at home wondering why I didn't go and then I remembered that they were supposed to get stomped... :ftl:
                  I haven't yet stepped foot into Jerryworld (aka Death Star) and have no plans to. I drove a limo during the superbowl a few years back...that was about as close as I plan to be unless someone else is buying. Watched quite a few games at the old stadium including the final Ravens beatdown before it got so damn expensive...it may be mildly entertaining to do the tailgating thing....but I'm quite content to lay on my couch watching it on a 60" flat panel in surround sound....with my own private bathroom, my own bar, full kitchen...no traffic, no parking, no loud obnoxious drunks to deal with (other than myself)

Comment

I like JerryWorld as a stadium, and this coming from a Lions fan. The worst part to me is the traffic leaving the area.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      1) Cowboys have no home field advantage in the new building and that’s held true since it’s been built.

2) Saints fans travel well. As well as any team in the NFL.
                      Thanksgiving was a ton of Cowboy fans, it got loud when the defense was out.
                      One time the wave got started rolling around while Dallas was on offense. They asked the crowd to keep it down, lol. It made 7 or 8 complete circles tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        It was pretty good, really though the stadium gave me the feel of American Airlines center. The Saints fan around us were funny as hell. Getting there at 5 the traffic was no problem. We were going down the ramp when the guy picked off the ball and we were parked at Jack in the box. We hit 30 with almost no traffic. Couldn't have timed it any better. I even schmoozed my way into the Hennessy Tent before the game!

When I was a young lad my dad was a VP of a big retail chain. Sat in the suites everywhere from MX races, football, hockey, you name it. Helicoptered in to the Nascar races from Alliance. The guy that ran sales at Winston would give me and my friends the entire suite for the night of fire at the drags and I met no telling how many celebrities. Sooooo when people ask if I want to go to a game usually I am like fuck that. Years of sitting in traffic listening to my dad cuss people kind of took it's tole. My buddy had to beg me to go to this and it sure pissed some folks off. They know I don't watch sports anymore. Not a snob or jaded just burned out on all that stuff over the years. It was like every damn week going to something. Best time ever though was standing by the top fuel cars when they took off at the nationals.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Would’ve, guaranteed.
                          Lolololololol

Comment

Would’ve, guaranteed.
                            Don't give him that much credit. Romo had the amazing ability to throw a game destroying interception or pick 6 on several occasions. He could've easily done the same during a Super Bowl given the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Don't give him that much credit. Romo had the amazing ability to throw a game destroying interception or pick 6 on several occasions. He could've easily done the same during a Super Bowl given the opportunity.
                              The vast majority of the time, he threw an INT because he was either running for his life due to a bad O-line, had a receiver with butterfingers, or was trying to do too much to save a terrible defense.

He was far better than Dak ever will be, but at least Dak can take a hit and pop right back up. Romo was a glass cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Blows my mind that you can sit there and think Romo was the problem, especially given the current QB situation. Romo NEVER had a team anywhere close to what Dak has around him. Not being able to see that is being willfully ignorant.

You're an idiot. I know you know that, and the rest of us know that, and have for some time, but I thought it needed to be repeated.

Comment

Working...
                                X