Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buddy got tired of a Porsche, traded me my truck for the weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy got tired of a Porsche, traded me my truck for the weekend.

Man I wanna take this thing out for some fun! Its had suspension, intake, exhaust and tuning work and handles like a freakin go cart. They are a little ugly but its a great driving car! I would take good care of it. To him its just a car and is often just parked in a dirty field.
    Poor car.
    And for almost 10 years old its still really tight and solid!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

If they would have squared off the back end to look more like a Dodge Magnum, that car would be awesome.

Comment

Always liked that car, but I'm an ugly car kind of guy anyway. lol Have fun and don't paul walker it.

Comment

I'm so glad you didn't for real trade for that abomination.

Comment

I was excited till I say it was the four door. ugh.

Comment

The car is only any good if pushing it. Otherwise it's too harsh, too firm, too jittery. Drive it like it was a 911 GT2 and it responds well. It just so ugly!
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

For a "tech guy" you suck at posting pics...

Comment

This is the last forum on the planet that doesn't resize HD pictures. They are fine anywhere else except here and I dont want to go back and rehost them downsized just so I can post them here because the mobile version sucks balls.

Comment

Got my baby back! I tell ye I like my truck WAY more than that Porsche. Sure that Porsche is fast as hell but damn is it jittery and its infotainment is the most unintuitive I have ever seen. How the hell a 175k car not gonna have a reverse camera!?
                  Cant even keep it at speed cause it runs so warm it shuts the AC down till it drops back below 206* which it cant do unless you are under 70mph!

I will take my ol truck any day of the week. Hell it even books for more than the Porsche and is older! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    I'm so glad you didn't for real trade for that abomination.
                    I used to think the same thing until I drove one. They are monsters.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Got my baby back! I tell ye I like my truck WAY more than that Porsche. Sure that Porsche is fast as hell but damn is it jittery and its infotainment is the most unintuitive I have ever seen. How the hell a 175k car not gonna have a reverse camera!?
                    Cant even keep it at speed cause it runs so warm it shuts the AC down till it drops back below 206* which it cant do unless you are under 70mph!

I will take my ol truck any day of the week. Hell it even books for more than the Porsche and is older! LOL

Even when it's 130 degrees outside the engine should not run hot on that car. Check the radiator Inlet and the radiator itself for a lot of debris is lodged in it. Typically you'll get a bunch of grass stuffed up in front of the radiator and that will cause the problem you're describing. If you don't find that then there is another issue.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

114,000 miles! yikes

Comment

Working...
                      X