Ticketmaster recruits pros for secret scalper program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketmaster recruits pros for secret scalper program

Fucking crooks, I knew along something wasn't right. You can't even go to a show anymore without spending close to a hundo per person. Good thing I've seen everybody and I have no inclination to go pay a few hundred dollars to see a show anymore.
    It's fucking ridiculous, but the time you get tickets, pay for parking, drink and god forbid you eat something, it cost a small fortune...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

now you know why tickets sell out so damn fast! sons of bitches

Comment

I knew it. They should not be allowed to in any way be involved in ticket sales after the initial sale. I have always hated the basic idea that a ticket can be purchased and immediately be put up as a resale for additional money especially on the same site selling the ticket originally. Ticketmaster has always been a scam. What they are doing in allowing multiple accounts by ticket brokers and encouraging/facilitating the scalper market should be illegal. Some artists have attempted to block ticket reselling especially of presale tickets by putting your name on the tickets, requiring verification to pick up the tickets, and being required to enter the venue with your party immediately upon being given the tickets.

Comment

well if they accept resell tickets then it should be at face value

Comment

What I'm getting from this is that I should register multiple accounts and start milking the public.

Comment

Working...
            X