No announcement yet.

who wants some (cruise call outs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric's coupe fouled a plug that won't come out or something. So down to Jay and Orangy about to run.
    www.LockoutSupplements.com
    discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
      Eric's coupe fouled a plug that won't come out or something. So down to Jay and Orangy about to run.
      Should be a great run!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I went a .78@118....waiting to race Jay now.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          I went a .78@118....waiting to race Jay now.
          Man ill race both you bitches in reverse!! Y'all have to have OEM spare tires on y'all's piles of shit too!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Had a lot of fun tonight orange gave me my race and I thank him for that. Good racing tonight. And I had the best I've ran 5.76 1.40 125 there should be videos coming up soon

Comment

• Good, close race tonight. Jay ran a best of 5.76@125.x....and took aclose win over ocii..with jay running a .82 to ocii's .80...barely winning on the tree. Two stock bottomend ls3's hauling ass!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8imspcENU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

• Congrats Jay!
                bet it'll run .50's

Comment

• It was very nice to meet you Jay, good to see you again to Greg and Manny and the rest of the HPP crew. It was a close race, a good race. I can take a whoopin like that every time. Sam has the GoPro vid of us racing side by side.

Good times.

Comment

• Damn that's a race right there. Looks like fun.
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• great run, they both leave hard as hell for street cars, even though one never gets driven on the streets. is there a cage in the coupe yet?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                        Good, close race tonight. Jay ran a best of 5.76@125.x....and took aclose win over ocii..with jay running a .82 to ocii's .80...barely winning on the tree. Two stock bottomend ls3's hauling ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8im...e_gdata_player
                        Awesome run guys! Both of y'all's rides are about as sweet as it gets!!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          great run, they both leave hard as hell for street cars, even though one never gets driven on the streets. is there a cage in the coupe yet?
                          Yeah just put it in just a 6 point but I like it. I take the car to lunch 2-3 time a week. When I get my gerage back ill drive it a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                            It was very nice to meet you Jay, good to see you again to Greg and Manny and the rest of the HPP crew. It was a close race, a good race. I can take a whoopin like that every time. Sam has the GoPro vid of us racing side by side.

Good times.
                            Yeah nice too meet yall to. Get Eric's car back and that thing will fly. I might be at the cruise so u can get me back there.

Comment

• Trans is on its way out in the truck, gotta decide which direction to go. I need to decide on what tire I want to run. If I stick with a radial Ill go to a glide.

We'll be at the cruise.

Comment

• [QUOTE=OrangeChevyII;1044051]Trans is on its way out in the truck, gotta decide which direction to go. I need to decide on what tire I want to run. If I stick with a radial Ill go to a glide.

Radial is the only way to go. Our 2 275 cars go 1.14 and 1.20 60's all day on them. Is it tran's brake time? That's what I need man.

Comment

Working...
                                X