Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 chemical attack or false flag? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chemical attack or false flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chemical attack or false flag?

Ron Paul say False Flag. I agree 100%

By Christian Datoc Ron Paul claimed on Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Liberty Report” that all signs point toward Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria being a false flag operation. ​...

Hopefully a false flag. The kind that is completely false where no children died.

Comment

John McCain would be behind something like this.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

duh dummy, putin got you guys all in a row, now he has pushed the button and inadvertently involved us in something we are not even prepared to deal with (due to lack of leadership)

if you dont think putin is behind this then maybe i really will leave the site.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            ...then maybe i really will leave the site.
            Empty bluster, just like Miley Cyrus, et al, leaving to become Canadians.

Comment

duh dummy, putin got you guys all in a row, now he has pushed the button and inadvertently involved us in something we are not even prepared to deal with (due to lack of leadership)

if you dont think putin is behind this then maybe i really will leave the site.
              You'll be missed.

Comment

I read somewhere that Russia said the chemical attack is from them bombing a warehouse that unbeknownst to them had chemicals in it. Sounds like they know evidence is going to point to their involvement.

Comment

If you would have listened to Trump's speech yesterday you would have heard that Trump said the same generic bullshit that Obama said in the past whenever something happened in Syria. We aren't involved in anything thus far, but because you don't read or listen, or attempt to validate your fakenews fucktardery, continue being the hovering turdball.

Comment

Look at the "first responder" videos and look at the CDC's page on Sarin gas. https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/sarin/basics/facts.asp

You can't handle a contaminated person with your bare hands, you'll die.

Comment

I chose that pic for a reason.

Comment

4chan is on the case

Comment

Based on my knowledge of Sarin, this is beyond "fishy". There are definitely a lot of pieces that do not fit the story as it is being told.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

What's the theory here? I can't follow that 4chan shit.

Comment

In this case what does the false flag hope to accomplish?
                              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X