LTC Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTC Class

Taking my LTC class tomorrow....any pointers? should I use my 9 or 45? I'm pretty comfortable with both...
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Class is so easy it doesn’t matter. You could probably qualify shooting 44mag offhand with your eyes closed. Seriously easiest class you will ever take. The only people with issues are the ones that have zero shooting experience.

Comment

Dont shoot a revolver to qualify because unless the license law changed...you will only be able to carry a revolver. Shooting a semi-auto qualifies you for both.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Dont shoot a revolver to qualify because unless the license law changed...you will only be able to carry a revolver. Shooting a semi-auto qualifies you for both.
        and why was that ever a thing? its not like they test you on how to resolve a malfunction on a semi-auto...

Comment

Get some good sleep tonight, so you won't nod off over the material. Hopefully, you have a lively teacher and not a slide reader.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

They got rid of that. Shoot whatever.

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            and why was that ever a thing? its not like they test you on how to resolve a malfunction on a semi-auto...
            That's not a thing anymore. And no more minimum caliber. You can go in with a .22 if you wanted.
            Last edited by GhostTX; 06-08-2018, 07:21 PM.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

So how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Class is so easy it doesn’t matter. You could probably qualify shooting 44mag offhand with your eyes closed. Seriously easiest class you will ever take. The only people with issues are the ones that have zero shooting experience.
                My buddy and I both brought our 50AE Desert Eagle for the CHL renewal. Range time was a hoot...

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                  My buddy and I both brought our 50AE Desert Eagle for the CHL renewal. Range time was a hoot...
                  500 Magnum would have been more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                    Did the people next to you fail out of fear? That would be fun....

Comment

That’s a round I’d love to try, but I’m pretty sure I don’t want to own one.

Comment

Too much gun for me...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Did the people next to you fail out of fear? That would be fun....
                          We were moved to one end of the range with 3 empty lanes separating the two of us from the rest of our group. Yeah, there were some serious flinching going on over there.

Comment

Hell, back when Lea and I took ours there were some that had major difficulty, though it was mostly related to feeding failures for a couple of people with very shitty 1911 style semi-autos..

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              So how did it go?
                              It went good bro...scored 255 ( I think lowest score you can get to pass is 175 and the max score is 275) and didn't mis any questions on the test. Just need to upload my stuff now. Since my name is very common they said it will be 40-50 days before I get anything.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X