Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last person you were mad at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Our new house is expensive but the garage is fully finished and painted. I’m also having lots of lights installed and plan to coat the floor the day we close. 10 ft ceiling so eventually I’m getting a lift too.
    My garage wasn't built by a person with logic. It's 19ft 3in wide, but 23ft 6in long, with studs in random places. They couldn't just make the damned thing 24x20x10. It was built in the 50's, so it was probably a home brew anyway.

Comment

I've been mad at myself for the past year or so about a ebay/off-ebay truck deal I got suckered into...

Only lost 1250.00 in the end, but it could have easily been MUCH more ... yeah, I'm still pissed as the douche-bag below that defrauded me (and likely many others)...

Bobby R George
      5608 NE 65 CT
      360-566-3200

Bobby R George (vehicle storage business location?)
      7057 SE Powell Blvd
      Portland, OR 97206
      360-566-3200

but the anger takes too much time and energy and this thief will eventually meet karma and hopefully will pay dearly.

and btw... the Law Enforcement Agencies on both ends could not have been less interested in helping out... even with reports filed with extensive detailed information, there's been no further action or contact.

Hopefully Google will find this post before the next victim gets taken.

mardyn
      Last edited by mardyn; 08-24-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I was in the turn lane, trying to turn left to get into Home Depot. The Chrysler 300 was stalled right in front of me and a mobile mechanic was trying to jump start him. The dump truck came up on my right side and forced his way into a 1/4 car length gap, nearly hitting me.
        He was probably staring at you wondering if you were about to start punching him
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
          I've been mad at myself for the past year or so about a ebay/off-ebay truck deal I got suckered into...

Only lost 1250.00 in the end, but it could have easily been MUCH more ... yeah, I'm still pissed as the douche-bag below that defrauded me (and likely many others)...

Bobby R George
          5608 NE 65 CT
          360-566-3200

7057 SE Powell Blvd
          Portland, OR 97206
          360-566-3200

but the anger takes too much time and energy and this thief will eventually meet karma and hopefully will pay dearly.

and btw... the Law Enforcement Agencies on both ends could not have been less interested in helping out... even with reports filed with extensive detailed information, there's been no further action or contact.

mardyn
          That second address is a shop:

My dad lives in the area (across the river in WA) and is in the classic car scene, so i'll give him a heads-up about possible shenanigans.

Edit: BTW, that phone number is a WA number (360 area code).
          Attached Files

Comment

Thx Chili...

I've pretty much moved on from the debacle and was lucky to recover the majority of my money....

The dude is a straight up liar and thief and I really learned a hard lesson about internet purchases.

mardyn

Comment

The Liberals I got into a Twitter war with last night.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You twitter twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  You twitter twat.
                  Yeah Between queef’s
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Bobby R George
                    5608 NE 65 CT
                    360-566-3200

7057 SE Powell Blvd
                    Portland, OR 97206
                    360-566-3200

mardyn
                    INTERESTING UPDATE:

For those following this story along , I was recently contacted by another victim of Bobby George of Vancouver, Washington or Portland Oregon, who happened across this DFWM thread via Google search.

We have exchanged information regarding both of our unfortunate encounters with this thief in hopes of recovering some of the stolen funds. The amount of loss involved in his transaction with Bobby George is high enough to justify the expense of getting an Attorney involved and pursuing legal action.

While I'm not sure where this story will lead, my hope is to prevent anyone else from falling prey to this sorry bastard.

mardyn
                    Last edited by mardyn; 09-13-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Interesting Update #2
                      October 8, 2018

and yet another victim of Bobby George locates this thread and contacts me regarding his loss to this con-artist.

This latest victim is from Ohio, the previous victim is from Oklahoma, and I'm in Texas. Both of these guys have attorneys involved (due to the size/amount of losses) and the FBI as well.

Google Search Bots seem to be keying on the phone number or addresses:

Bobby R George
                      5608 NE 65 CT
                      Vancouver, WA 98661
                      360-566-3200

7057 SE Powell Blvd
                      Portland, OR 97206
                      360-566-3200

As other victims of this con-artist emerge, they can contact me at mardyn153@yahoo.com to be included in our unofficial Victims of Bobby George Support Group.

mardyn

btw; Sorry for the thread hi-jack in a effort to bring this topic forward... I'll start a new thread if it continues to gain momentum. Thx mardyn
                      Last edited by mardyn; 10-09-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

We are having the streets resurfaced in our neighborhood to fix pot holes and other stuff..apparently? Btw..there is nothing obvious. Streets are fine.

Our Public Works dispatcher who thinks it's a good call to start with the pavement crusher at 7:00am that shakes your house and rattles the doors. Not all of us are up at the time everyday. In fact, some of us are stragglers and take your time getting up and around. I thought first, well I'm just being a whiny m'fcker about it. Then I ran into my neighbor who is a military vet with a prosthetic arm from his service to our country. He and his wife are disabled. He was equally pissed off about it. I felt better. This guy is 10x tougher than I am. And he thinks it's BS as well. We called Public Works and they say that they send the crew out that early to beat the heat? Beat the heat? It's November, the high is 70-75. Whatever. However, I appreciated their honesty. "Your tax payer money at work". Well, bless your heart.

Imagine being woken up to your windows and doors rattling to a pavement crusher in preparation to lay down new rebar and concrete. And the big diesels idling outside your house all morning. One of the downsides of working from home I guess, but I think regular/typical business hours would be more appropriate.

Comment

Bobby R George
                          5608 NE 65 CT
                          360-566-3200

7057 SE Powell Blvd
                          Portland, OR 97206
                          360-566-3200

mardyn
                          I must've completely missed this story. Original thread/link to story?

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                            Imagine being woken up to your windows and doors rattling to a pavement crusher in preparation to lay down new rebar and concrete. And the big diesels idling outside your house all morning. One of the downsides of working from home I guess, but I think regular/typical business hours would be more appropriate.
                            I was working 3rd shift when the city decided to put sewer lines in out neighborhood. Using a really big
                            excavator, it took them a week to make it through my front yard, which was about 150' wide because they were going through rock. They would scrape and scrape, then weld the teeth on the bucket and then scrape some more. It would make my house rattle sometimes. I didn't sleep very good that week.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              I must've completely missed this story. Original thread/link to story?
                              Cliffs:
                              Tried to buy a '96 Bronco listed on ebay after the auction expired. Sent the thief
                              Bobby George the money and suddenly the deal went South... Excuse after excuse and more BS than one can imagine.

Finally got some of my money back but he kept $1250.00 for his trouble of screwing me over.

Two other guys have contacted me with similar stories to mine in dealing with this bastard.

Occasionally (like today) I like to refresh this thread to keep it current in the search engine databases as his other victims are no doubt looking for information on Bobby George of Vancouver WA or Portland OR.

mardyn
                              Last edited by mardyn; 11-19-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Last person was the person in the space ship that brought me back to earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X