No announcement yet.

yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shits getting crazy. That was a crazy episode doesn't surprise me given what's happened the past two episodes given what's happened. 3 episodes left.

Comment

Beth is the hardest mf'er on the show. The last 3 episodes are gonna be wild.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Great episode.

Maybe I missed it, but why does the family hate Jamey so much? I mean, I know he's a weenie, but the dad doesn't love him as a son? Is he an affair baby or something?

I'm also not real clear on why the liquor brothers are going so hard against the Duttons. They have the same enemies/end goal. I get that John won't work with them, and they're annoyed by that, but why aren't they just going after the real enemies as hard?

Comment

Son of a bitch, only one more left!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Great episode.

Maybe I missed it, but why does the family hate Jamey so much? I mean, I know he's a weenie, but the dad doesn't love him as a son? Is he an affair baby or something?

I'm also not real clear on why the liquor brothers are going so hard against the Duttons. They have the same enemies/end goal. I get that John won't work with them, and they're annoyed by that, but why aren't they just going after the real enemies as hard?
            I've been trying to figure out why Jamey and Beth hate each other so much. The show has gone through a lot of flash backs to explain story lines but I don't recall them showing the history with Jamey in this regard. They've only really showed how he ended up in politics when John told him that's where he needed to go.

If I missed it, someone fill me in.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              I've been trying to figure out why Jamey and Beth hate each other so much. The show has gone through a lot of flash backs to explain story lines but I don't recall them showing the history with Jamey in this regard. They've only really showed how he ended up in politics when John told him that's where he needed to go.

I assumed it stems back to him blaming her for their mothers death.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                I figured something similar. I wonder if they'll do a flashback with more of that relationship. It's such a huge part of the current story and they've never divulged why there's so much hatred from both of them.

Comment

That's what I'm thinking.

I also think he would have made a better bad guy like in Nic Cages movie Ghost Rider he was the Devils son or something...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

I'm sure part if it has to do with their mom, but I also think we're going to get more flashback history on this one.

Think about the last episode when she told him something like "I can't wait until someone loves you and I get take that from you, even if I have to kill it myself" (don't remember the exact words).
                    But she went down that dark rabbit hole right after watching Rip and Tate with Tate's new horse (when Rip was being a really good fatherly-type dude). Kinda feels like that triggered something in her. Maybe it's just that parental thing that's tied to their mom, but I'd bet it's much deeper and centered around a child.

On twitter the Yellowstone account actually said "A lot of you are asking about their history. We can't say!! (Fear of the Duttons and all.) But there IS more to the story. Bear with us on this one"

10 episodes this season, so hopefully they clear it up in these last two.
                    Last edited by Strychnine; 08-22-2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Damn, that show started very powerful.

Comment

I had too many double whiskeys on the rocks and need to go back and rewatch it.

Comment

Season 3 coming out fathers day.

New threats. New faces. New season. The Duttons are coming back to protect their home. Yellowstone, summer’s No. 1 drama, returns Father’s Day Sunday June 21...

Comment

I'm READY

Comment

Season 3 coming out fathers day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHsEnvFNTk8
                              Hell. Yes.

Comment

Fuck yeah!

I can't wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X