Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    If there were only a Robinson in the background instead of kid bikes it would probably sell same day! Lol
    Dude you made me go look as there IS a Robinson in the background, just not "IN" the picture, lol.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• This must be one of y’all, right?

These are USA OEM Ford Mustang Parts. If you don't know what they fit by looking at the picture then you don't need to contact me . Just sell your old American made iron and buy a ricer. Also anyone who voted for Hillery or Obama can keep walking... Only available to American citizens who support our great leader. Ben Franklin on your currency and all is yours. Wear your TRUMP hat or shirt to prove you should own these parts.

Comment

• Search commercial real estate property listings for sale and lease across the U.S., including office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and land. Find your next investment, or lease your dream space.

Comment

• If anyone is looking for some nostalgia

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Fox body + 5K for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/RacinJasonMustang/

Very sad however the time has come for a new home.....

Own a piece of Pro 5.0 History and most iconic Mustang in Turbo Drag Racing History. Fastest Pro 5.0, First Pro 5.0 in the 7’s, First Pro 5.0 over 185mph and winner of many other Drag Racing Event’s in the 1990’s.

Legendary Racin’ Jason famed 1987 Mustang GT Convertible is For Sale turn key!!! Meticulously restored to remain true to theme and tradition’s while modernizing it for 6-second 200mph performance, safety and consistency. NHRA Cert 25.3, C&F Race Car’s updated back half chassis, 4 link, Wishbone, and Team Z Motorsports Front Suspension and Strange Dbl adj, Brakes and Shaft.

Duttweiler Performance 414” Aluminum SBF, Yates Heads by Ernie Elliot, Diamond Piston’s 9:8-1, Bryant Billet Crank and Rods, T&D, Jesel, Weaver Dry Sump, Hogan Sheet Medal Intake, Accu-Fab 105mm, C&F Custom SS Headers, Hot Side and Exhaust, Turbonetics Twin 88mm Turbo’s, Chiseled Performance PT4000 Cooler&Tank, Atomizer 160’s, Meziere Ext Water Pump, BS3, Fire and Air System’s, Professionally Wired by Race Wires and on and on. ATI Race Power Glide, Pro Torque EV Converter. All new!!

Dynoed at 1700rwhp at 30psi, will make 1850@36psi tuned and ready to Race and enjoy. Car had 1-500’ shakedown pass off the foot brake and went 148mph letting off.

This car has been in 20 Magazine’s-10 Cover’s, Wing has been signed by the Betwarda Family and many Pro 5.0 Legends.

I also have lot’s of cool Memorabilia that will go with car as well. $115k inv and will take Best Reasonable Offer. No Trades! Will not discuss offer’s in the “comments” so please do not ask. Serious Buyers only.

Comment

• Toilet paper - $1 (ROCKWALL)

I got you covered.

Toilet paper for sale.

50 cents per sheet.

Good quality gear here. Ain't no fingers poking through this stuff. No peanut butter under the fingernails using this top end material.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/fo...091634163.html

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Fox body + 5K for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/RacinJasonMustang/

Very sad however the time has come for a new home.....

Own a piece of Pro 5.0 History and most iconic Mustang in Turbo Drag Racing History. Fastest Pro 5.0, First Pro 5.0 in the 7’s, First Pro 5.0 over 185mph and winner of many other Drag Racing Event’s in the 1990’s.

Legendary Racin’ Jason famed 1987 Mustang GT Convertible is For Sale turn key!!! Meticulously restored to remain true to theme and tradition’s while modernizing it for 6-second 200mph performance, safety and consistency. NHRA Cert 25.3, C&F Race Car’s updated back half chassis, 4 link, Wishbone, and Team Z Motorsports Front Suspension and Strange Dbl adj, Brakes and Shaft.

Duttweiler Performance 414” Aluminum SBF, Yates Heads by Ernie Elliot, Diamond Piston’s 9:8-1, Bryant Billet Crank and Rods, T&D, Jesel, Weaver Dry Sump, Hogan Sheet Medal Intake, Accu-Fab 105mm, C&F Custom SS Headers, Hot Side and Exhaust, Turbonetics Twin 88mm Turbo’s, Chiseled Performance PT4000 Cooler&Tank, Atomizer 160’s, Meziere Ext Water Pump, BS3, Fire and Air System’s, Professionally Wired by Race Wires and on and on. ATI Race Power Glide, Pro Torque EV Converter. All new!!

Dynoed at 1700rwhp at 30psi, will make 1850@36psi tuned and ready to Race and enjoy. Car had 1-500’ shakedown pass off the foot brake and went 148mph letting off.

This car has been in 20 Magazine’s-10 Cover’s, Wing has been signed by the Betwarda Family and many Pro 5.0 Legends.

I also have lot’s of cool Memorabilia that will go with car as well. $115k inv and will take Best Reasonable Offer. No Trades! Will not discuss offer’s in the “comments” so please do not ask. Serious Buyers only.
                pretty awesome

Comment

• Get yo pallet of TP. Although it says they will donate and deliver!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Gym equipment prices tru da roof

I set up an alert on CL for weights, bench, etc to supplement the gym.

New ad, Golds Gym 6.0 bench, new in box, $200. Walmart sells them for $60.99 but they are out of stock.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Says sold on it unfortunately.

CN

Comment

• lmfao!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I knew it had to be an automatic. It's too hard to work a clutch wearing those long curvy toe boots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            I knew it had to be an automatic. It's too hard to work a clutch wearing those long curvy toe boots.
                            Ha!

Someone post the video of them mexicans dancing while holding their own boot extensions...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Mustang "Lobo" edition

Comment

• There's no fucking way someone paid $12,9 for that piece of shit.
                                I also love how 3/4 of the ad is about financing and a small snippet is a description of what's even for sale. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X