Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents, how would you react in this situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents, how would you react in this situation?

Link below to the article. This is hopefully all speculation, but how do you think you would react if your kid was kidnapped by CPS under false accusations? Talk to a lawyer? Wait and see? Do you solve the problem like Gandhi or John Wick? See these stories pretty often these days and seems like most of the time you see parents crying waiting on the courts. Whatever happened to not getting between a mama bear and her cubs? Seems like people don't get mad enough about stuff like this anymore.

A 7-year-old Ohio boy who was taken away from his family by child protective services after his parents refused his school s demand to get him mentally evaluated has returned home after a court ...
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Good bye Ohio. Obviously not days behind like Dallas. Bet that kid never talks shit again.

Comment

Such crap. Schools/Government thinking they own your kid and you're just a temporary care-taker.

Texas has much more parental rights than most states for junk like this.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Lol @ peanut butter penis...

Comment

Option John Wick for sure. My kids are my everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Option John Wick for sure. My kids are my everything.
            See that is pretty much my thought as well, but you seem hear about more people getting violent over their lets than their kids.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I think most people realize if something like this were to happen and a parent went ape shit, that would only be met with a police force kicking your door and shooting you dead.

I honestly don't know what I would do. Getting violent and forceful surely wouldn't help someone case and you know once it escalated, the law will be called and we all know the kid will be leaving anyway except now you'll have a charge against you. It's almost better to keep it civil and go through the court channels as shitty as that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                I think most people realize if something like this were to happen and a parent went ape shit, that would only be met with a police force kicking your door and shooting you dead.

This. Just rape them in the courts. Take your revenge there. If it really was all absolute bullshit, then you could claim that they'd damage the child, damaged you, on and on. Make it a big payday.
                WH

Comment

At the end of the day squarely meeting the force of the state with your own force is a losing position and you will always lose in the end. The best tactic would be to start randomly killing employees of the offending state agency along with the employees family members. A half a dozen retaliation strikes like I just mentioned would change the entire government nearly over night if they were wide spread and not just done by one person in one circumstance.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I know what I wouldn't do.

Write something on a message board that could be used as incriminating evidence in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      At the end of the day squarely meeting the force of the state with your own force is a losing position and you will always lose in the end. The best tactic would be to start randomly killing employees of the offending state agency along with the employees family members. A half a dozen retaliation strikes like I just mentioned would change the entire government nearly over night if they were wide spread and not just done by one person in one circumstance.
                      Law abiding citizen style!
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                        Loved that movie. That's the kind of retribution I like to see.

Back on topic, the reality is that the parents know the kid is not actually in harm's way. They know that there was a perceived threat to the kid, and that someone is trying to protect the kid. Its not like they were kidnapped by molesters or other sickos. Though they may be distressed, they're not actually in fear of harm coming to the kid. They send them off to go be with the government every day, but instead of being called CPS its called school.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                          No, real life is a lot more brutal than a movie about an extremely well financed genius. In all likelihood the person seeking the revenge would die by their own hands after committing the revenge murders if they managed to evade the people investigating the killings. The same moral compass that would drive you to right a perceived wrong would also expose you to feelings of guilt for what you had to do in return and it is tough to live with.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-15-2017, 07:55 AM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Considering how many stories pop up each year where CPS did too little and children get murdered/molested/severely injured by parents that should NOT have gotten them back, this type of situation is rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I know what I wouldn't do.

Write something on a message board that could be used as incriminating evidence in the future.
                              Kinda what I was thinkin

Comment

Working...
                              X