• Show
Clear All

• How a real man deals with coons

warning bad language!!!!!!

Coon be like "... naw man fuck YOU!!"
    WH

Comment

Fuck yeah, coon! Get that mutha fucka!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If he'd only squealed! Lol
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

god almighty I would beat the ever living shit out of that thing. I'd be wearing his ass on my head in about two hours. The moment that thing came at me it turned into a deathmatch.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

First, I wouldn't have been out there with a broom. Second, the moment it came out of the basket it would've been dead meat. Once something comes into my environment it's fair game.

Comment

I caught one recently to keep my dogs from killing it. I tossed it into a trash can and when I looked in on the thing about 5 minutes later it was scared so I threw it a dog bone. A few minutes later I checked on it again and it was kind of excited to see me so I tossed in another dog bone. I finished up what I was doing in the yard, put my dogs in my truck and went and kicked over the can to let out the coon. It walked right over to me, sat on its haunches and held its hands up to me wanting another dog bone. It's eyes looked like a little kid begging for candy.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                god almighty I would beat the ever living shit out of that thing. I'd be wearing his ass on my head in about two hours. The moment that thing came at me it turned into a deathmatch.
                I had a good old country boy of a boss a few years back. If it came down to blows I would have bitched out and done everything I could to back out of a fight with this man. He was mean, and he was strong. His boss was telling him he had coons under his deck one day. So the country boy said well shit, I'll get them for you. Crawled under the deck to fight them in hand to hand combat. Ended up in the hospital with his face, chest, and arms all fucked up.

Had to get several shots, obviously.

Coons are mean little bastards when cornered.

Comment

That's why they make suppressors for 22lr

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I had a good old country boy of a boss a few years back. If it came down to blows I would have bitched out and done everything I could to back out of a fight with this man. He was mean, and he was strong. His boss was telling him he had coons under his deck one day. So the country boy said well shit, I'll get them for you. Crawled under the deck to fight them in hand to hand combat. Ended up in the hospital with his face, chest, and arms all fucked up.

Had to get several shots, obviously.

Coons are mean little bastards when cornered.
                    LOL, alright I'm not getting into a fight with multiple raccoons in a small dark enclosed area. There is a minimum level of intelligence involved.

One of the clearest memories I have of my dad was him tearing out an old shed we had. He ripped up the floor of this thing and a gigantic raccoon jumped out hissing. He calmly asked for the shovel, I stepped back, and he gave that coon a Ben Hogan special. He hit it hard enough to make my ears ring. That coon was sniffing the pearly gates before it hit the ground.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

One of my favorite coon fights:

Comment

LOL, don't fuck with Toaster! He was a better man than me. Bet that coon was like WTF?

Comment

Oh those kind of coons!
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Love how he chases it to finish the job.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X