Anyone here gotten the Vaccine yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Masks are fucking useless. You’ll touch something that had the virus on it and then touch your face, most notably an eye or nose rub. Done deal. Mask doesn’t stop that and in the future, I bet they write articles about how hilarious masks are in terms of preventing being infected... if you have it it helps spreading it but hey, you’re already fucking infected so tough shit. Masks don’t do a goddamned thing for the uninfected.

The best part is when all these fucking idiots go back into public, like fucking night walking ghosts who haven’t seen daylight in a year, and die from the common cold or flu or strep or pneumonia because they’ve been separated from typical viruses that the body casually fight off since March of 2020, they get smoked. That’ll be great.

I’ll keep licking doorknobs and shopping cart handles to boost my immunity. You fucks keep taking injectable Corona Light and talk about how you’re safe.

Agreed. Fuck that vaccine and fuck being forced to wear a mask.

Comment

They’re already pushing the papers please vaccine verification to travel by air. Who knows they’ll probably use the national guard and military to station on every major road soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        Lol they can't find a cure for common cold, ms, aids ECT but came up with this in what seven months.
        Not to mention big pharmaceutical has total immunity for what ever happens. Trust them as much as I do the government. I'm 56 and healthy I will take my chances.
        I find it odd, two places in the world found a vaccine about the same time. What are the odds???

Comment

Received second dose of Moderna on Friday 2/12, no side effects other than a sore arm and a little fatigue.

48 hours later all is well.

Comment

Working...
          X