Is this still a Mustang site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I think it is pure shit and that it looks like an asshole on four wheels. If they want to build an electric mustang for sale, they should just build it instead of insulting everyone.
    I think the vehicle makes sense but attaching the mustang name to it is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That and you can't trust anyone else to do it cause they charge too damn much and they'll just not do it right or fuck it up anyway...

Yes, deffinitely a problem on my car...

the late model modifications are far too extensive for your average Classic Mustang mechanic, the Classic part is far too old for any late model wrenches.

We used to call it "creating a monster" a our marine dealership... something only the original builder could understand/comprehend and troubleshoot for repairs.

My car is a classic case of that syndrome..

mardyn

Comment

Very nice Henry. I'm rolling a 4WD 4Runner these days. Damn thing is a tank. I'm not out of Mustangs for good, but the next fun car I buy will have a different badge.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Very nice Henry. I'm rolling a 4WD 4Runner these days. Damn thing is a tank. I'm not out of Mustangs for good, but the next fun car I buy will have a different badge.
          Thats what my boy and his girl drive, I'm sure you have been keeping up with their build. Her dad bought it brand new in '97 and gave it to her and they have totally redone everything mechanical (sans motor and trans) and a they coated it with some rhino liner type stuff, camo green with black trim, looks really good and runs like a tank.

I just had to have V-8 daily, have been missing my '12 5.0, I was gonna buy a '21 but they didn't do any changes but colors, so I just decided to save almost a stack of high society and get this '20 5.0.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Many people here say this isn't a mustang site, and that nobody here has a mustang anymore.

Meanwhile, we've all still got mustangs.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Many people here say this isn't a mustang site, and that nobody here has a mustang anymore.

Meanwhile, we've all still got mustangs.
              It's a running joke, nimrod. Most people here started with Stangs and most people still have one or more.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X