• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godspeed Rush....

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Really, anyone that has a strong, outspoken opinion can come across that way, but I personally don't think Rush was a prick myself. He just said what he thought; other people's feelings be damned. That is one reason I like him. The same with Trump. As the saying goes, "If I hurt your feelings with something I said, I'm sorry that you're too sensitive".
      ^
      this

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Really, anyone that has a strong, outspoken opinion can come across that way, but I personally don't think Rush was a prick myself. He just said what he thought; other people's feelings be damned. That is one reason I like him. The same with Trump. As the saying goes, "If I hurt your feelings with something I said, I'm sorry that you're too sensitive".
        He always seemed pretty polite and reasonable to me. Trump is much more blunt and brash than he was.
        WH

Comment

I think it’s fair to say that he may have been a bit of a prick, but he was also a legend. That buys some leeway when it comes to being a prick. I listened to him for a long time, and is definitely on the Mt Rushmore of radio hall of famers.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            and is definitely on the Mt Rushmore of radio hall of famers.
            just like Art Bell
            WH

Comment

Working...
            X