Stock market fuccery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    The only time I'd rather shop in store vs online is for cloths, or an Item I'm certain I'm going to break and need to exchange it asap.
    What kind of cloth? Like a loin cloth?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      What kind of cloth? Like a loin cloth?
      Yes. For my very average loin. You know what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Easy money.
        Not as easy as it sounds, unfortunately. With an implied volatility of 400, I had to pay $15k a contract for them. I've never seen implied vol that high, so high I thought long and hard about buying. The good thing is that implied vol was still over 400 today on those puts. I'm not gonna wait until April; I'll sell them when GME trades in the 100s again.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          my Doge has done very well today.
          Get Hex while it's still under a penny. It won't last forever...
          WH

Comment

Comment

I am eating shit on my TSLA covered calls. Feb 19 690. I had been doing weekly covered calls for premium then it shot from 400-800 and may screw me. Still have some time.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Get Hex while it's still under a penny. It won't last forever...
                just googled it, everything says scamboni

Comment

Gamestonks!!!

Comment

The digital billboard rentals is a funny touch, especially Time Square area and supposed pending Wall St area.

Comment

^^ I laughed way too hard at the Times Square one.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

goddamn this intersection of wall street hate and internet culture is amazingly hilarious to watch

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            goddamn this intersection of wall street hate and internet culture is amazingly hilarious to watch
                            It is quite a sight for sure. I’m fascinated, entertained, and amazed.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              just googled it, everything says scamboni
                              Yeah bitcoin is a scam too. Just ask all kinds of people, even google. You've gotta be able to look deep. A cursory glance like that won't work.

I'll bookmark this thread and we'll check back in 5 years. Yearly would work too, but the 5 year mark should be pretty telling. Notice was given, my part is done.

Like Buffett says, all those articles are trash, their best use case would be toilet paper. For a bit more explanation, the founder gets some hate because he doesn't pull any punches. He can be pretty brutal. But Hex is real defi like bitcoin is. Unlike nearly all the rest. That means it's only a matter of time..
                              WH

Comment

Did anyone here get rich?

Comment

Working...
                                X