Stock market fuccery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Yeah bitcoin is a scam too. Just ask all kinds of people, even google. You've gotta be able to look deep. A cursory glance like that won't work.

I'll bookmark this thread and we'll check back in 5 years. Yearly would work too, but the 5 year mark should be pretty telling. Notice was given, my part is done.

Like Buffett says, all those articles are trash, their best use case would be toilet paper. For a bit more explanation, the founder gets some hate because he doesn't pull any punches. He can be pretty brutal. But Hex is real defi like bitcoin is. Unlike nearly all the rest. That means it's only a matter of time..
    You watch way too many movies chief. Let us know when is a good time to invest in Laser Disc.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Did anyone here get rich?
      This is DFWM so I think you mean richer?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        You watch way too many movies chief. Let us know when is a good time to invest in Laser Disc.
        Meet you back here in 5 years. You ok with being wrong?
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Meet you back here in 5 years. You ok with being wrong?
          I've been here for almost 17, what's another 5. I'm sure you'll have 3 more aliases by then anyways.

Comment

Comment

Comment

slow99 just put in an order for a new cowskin rug.

Comment

Someone make a Downfall GME video.

Comment

I've been here for almost 17, what's another 5. I'm sure you'll have 3 more aliases by then anyways.
                    Don’t mind him. He probably thinks the cash in his wallet and the money in his bank account are still “real money”.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Just bought some April $250 puts on gamestop.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        slow99 just put in an order for a new cowskin rug.
                        Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Eh at close today that position is up $7,500. Most of the value (85%) is intrinsic value, only 15% of the 187.50 close today is vol/time value. Might as well just keep holding it and hope GME keeps tanking; it has until April 16th to do so.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Don’t mind him. He probably thinks the cash in his wallet and the money in his bank account are still “real money”.
                          lmao.

Comment

Comment

Cool I'll make sure I remind you. And I'm never going to let you live it down. Like, ever.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X