No announcement yet.

100 Car pile up on 35W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The videos from this on Facebook look absolutely terrible.

Comment

that first vid in the second link is brutal.

Comment

that video made my stomach drop.

Comment

Saw the videos, everyone driving way to fast for conditions. Not even remotely able to stop.

1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Looks like the Texas Hammer is going to be able to buy a new vacation home after the settlements from this.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Looks like the Texas Hammer is going to be able to buy a new vacation home after the settlements from this.
              I bet. He probably spooged in his pants watching that.

CN

Comment

Death tole up to 8 now

Comment

I saw a fuel truck split open and burn once and was half expecting that to happen here.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm seeing six fatalities in the news. The video made my stomach drop. One of the cars was basically nothing but a floor pan left.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      So from what I can see this looks like it was on the express way. I see people on social media trying to blame the city which is completely the wrong place to point fingers. The NTTA handles road preparation on tollways and TxDOT the freeways. This was clearly one of those two.

The city had to clean up the mess though. Those wreckers and cranes are expensive as shit. Medstar sent their whole freakin fleet and a bus. This crash is going to end up costing hundreds of millions and depending on what the rigs were hauling maybe billions.

Prayers to everyone affected, those still with us are going to need them.

Comment

How many times do we have to warn people about black ice?

sigpic

Comment

Doesn't surprise me a bit. I went down the tollway at 6am this morning to downtown Dallas and there were plenty of idiots doing 80 mph like it is July. You don't have to drive 30 mph but dear God, slow down if there might be ice.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

From the videos, some of the big rigs don’t even seem to be trying to slow. You hear some downshifting and can hear them on and off the brakes, but that one that knocked the F150 up on top of the cars in front didn’t seem to even try.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                              From the videos, some of the big rigs don’t even seem to be trying to slow. You hear some downshifting and can hear them on and off the brakes, but that one that knocked the F150 up on top of the cars in front didn’t seem to even try.
                              Don't know how it looked from the inside of that truck but, sometimes it can be difficult to tell what's actually going on down the road. Especially when you're already hauling ass. Bit of a curve there maybe?
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X