Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    I really like the continuity between the franchises. The President in the opener is the same actor from Iron Man 3.
    I didn't realize that till you mentioned it. Nice!

Comment

• Saw the season opener last night. I thought it was great. I liked that they didn't waste time recapping. We watched the last 15 minutes of the season finale to get caught up and it was action packed from there. Love how they're playing Coulson's hand. I like Fitz as a desperate kind of James Bond (some good acting there too). Daisy's confidence and ass kickery is cool. I find Lincoln boring, but maybe they'll do something with him eventually.

Over all, I'm glad the show is back.

Comment

• Just finished it. Daisy is looking friggin hawt.

Comment

• Another good episode. It was one of those where it ended and I was shocked because it went so fast. Definitely left me wanting more.

Comment

• Agreed, another solid episode. This season is shaping to be the best one yet.

Comment

• is anyone else kind of let down it only took one or two episodes to get the Simmons back?
              other than that, I enjoyed it. The humor from/around the Asgardian was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                is anyone else kind of let down it only took one or two episodes to get the Simmons back?
                other than that, I enjoyed it. The humor from/around the Asgardian was good.
                Actually, quite the contrary. I'm glad they didn't drag it out. Decent cliffhanger from last season, interesting questions raised, time to move on. That's how I felt anyway.

Comment

• Exactly. We were yelling at the TV they better get Simmons out or kill her off, just don't drag this shit out anymore.
                  WRX

Comment

• LOL alright alright. I was just wanting to see the team go to that planet and fight something to get her back.

Its been a long time since I watched a show and was on edge. I actually felt that when Fitz went through the portal.

Comment

• Tuesday nights episode with Simmons on that planet was pretty solid. I enjoyed it specifically because I could see it actually being a comic book story. It fit right into what a classic comic book feels like.

Comment

• I was actually very bored of the 27th's episode. I'd rather it have been done in pieces throughout an episode of what is currently going on.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          I was actually very bored of the 27th's episode. I'd rather it have been done in pieces throughout an episode of what is currently going on.
                          It was a change of pace for sure. But it was a plot development episode for something bigger down the road I think.

Comment

• I disagree and thought it was pretty good. I'm just surprised that she's been back however long and she's just making mention of it now. WTF! This season has been pretty solid with the different story lines playing it. I still remember the very first episode and thought that this show is going to be a dud. Boy was I wrong.

Really enjoying this season so far and TV over all for me has been pretty good with this, The Walking Dead, Homeland, and I'm sure I'm missing another show or two.

Comment

• Fitz just learned he's been risking his life and spending every waking moment for a chick getting some dick.

Fuck that boring episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Fitz just learned he's been risking his life and spending every waking moment for a chick getting some dick.

Fuck that boring episode.
                                yea, that was the only puzzling thing for me. Why would he WANT to save this guy if there is a chance she is going to be with him. Unless he is blind and thinks it was just a necessary lay on a desert planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X