No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't talk, you post dumb memes and copy and paste from your favorite liberal sources. You can't form an opinion, nor a coherent thought of your own. Everytime anyone tries to get you to talk, you backtrack like a mother fucker and claim your just kidding and you don't really care. It's all a show, the reality is you're just too stupid.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        You don't talk, you post dumb memes and copy and paste from your favorite liberal sources. You can't form an opinion, nor a coherent thought of your own. Everytime anyone tries to get you to talk, you backtrack like a mother fucker and claim your just kidding and you don't really care. It's all a show, the reality is you're just too stupid.
        I may be stupid, but how stupid do you look spending so much time responding? I dont need to talk, politics arent my thing, you wanna go tailgate at the No Prep race Oct. 10th? I'll talk your ear off about real life shit.

and follow the fucking rules and post a random pic, you asshole.

Comment

• Comment

• supposed to be an elephant found on mars??

Once you see it, you can’t shake it; there is indeed an elephant on Mars! Well, it’s actually a Martian lava flow in the shape of an elephant’s head, but it is also a fantastic opportunity to discuss some Mars geology and why the human brain seems so easily tricked into seeing large mammals in alien landscapes.

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                why are you trying so hard, can they diagnose Asperger's at your advanced age? It's election season, it's time to talk. Can't handle a little friendly conversation?
                Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                One last confession; when all that previous shit storm started... most of those posts were made from some shitty ass bar in Hutto, TX. I had to go down there for work, and had a 2 month old son at home with a wife who never let me forget what she was dealing with at home. I had a lot on my mind, and i was taking it all out on everyone else. I feel like a dick.
                I'm going to take that as a yes, you are back on the sauce. What demons are you trying to run away from now, Shadingdong?

Comment

• Time break out the ignore user instructions again? Past time?
                  Just my opinion but... If no one responded to his posts, he'd get bored and leave. For some reason, he enjoys getting you guys all frothy mouthed. He wins when you do. Dont.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• this guy gets it. ^^

Comment

this guy gets it. ^^

So, you know he is saying you're an idiot and people should ignore you because you have the maturity of an eleven year old right?
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Yes, but you are still going at it. Do you get it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          So, you know he is saying you're an idiot and people should ignore you because you have the maturity of an eleven year old right?
                          I don't know about all the BS, But that's a nice blazer.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

this guy gets it. ^^
                            No he doesn't, why the hell else would you come here?

If every person had me on ignore, I'd still be here for the lulz as this place is hilarious. But you thrive on other stuff. Its why you keep doing it. Yeah I break out the troll face sometimes, but only when provoked. You just keep doing it, no matter what.
                            WH

Comment

this guy gets it. ^^
                              What's the fun in that? Why now are you using this site to take out your pent up alcoholic rage?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X