sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

So is $850 a pretty good deal for this model of ACOG?

Trijicon TA31F ACOG 4x32 BAC

I decided against getting one after the last deal I was looking at sold out and now this pops up. Fighting the urge to not get this as it's really not the one I NEED for my new AR but IT IS ONE I WANT to eventually own. If you guys think this is a good deal for a brand new ACOG I'll jump on it and buy my higher power scope a little later.

Comment

The cheapest I can find that dude online is $890. They go up to $1299. $850 is a great deal.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            The cheapest I can find that dude online is $890. They go up to $1299. $850 is a great deal.
            Trigger pulled! Can't wait to mount this up as I've always wanted one.

For anyone else looking for some deals on Trijicon's, Arms Unlimited has some deals going on right now. The deals they are offering on the MRO also look pretty good. Last month they had a deal on the ACOG with an RMR mounted on it that I was going to get but I waited to long and they sold out.

Arms Unlimited; the gold standard in law enforcement supply. Offering the best deals on firearms AR15 rifles, ammunition, accessories, optics, body armor, and tactical gear.

Comment

Working...
            X