X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Lol that's good shit
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• We need pics of it on the wall. I would suggest over the headboard in the master bedroom, but then it seems well suited for a much more public are. The dinning room seems rather appropriate as a good conversation starter.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          So this arrived today.

lmgdao!

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            We need pics of it on the wall. I would suggest over the headboard in the master bedroom, but then it seems well suited for a much more public are. The dinning room seems rather appropriate as a good conversation starter.
            It's going in his gun room. There's no way his wife would let him put that in a super public place in the house.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              It's going in his gun room. There's no way his wife would let him put that in a super public place in the house.
              I've not been to his new place, but I saw the gun room more at his old place than the living room.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I can't stop laughing about it. Also deserving consideration is the reaction of the people who actually made it and shipped it. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when that order came through.

Comment

• Cj is now in possession of this timeless classic.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• We need a pic of the pic above his mantle.

Comment

• I thought it was going just above his shrine to Gaston Glock.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• This board has given me many things, but this one truly is the most special. I have it right in the middle of my gun room for all to enjoy it's beauty. Thanks Alex!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• nice!

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Fuck yeah!

Keep a tally of how many people you have to explain that to.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Lol. If any of you don't get it, say so.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X