Motor with a little bling

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      The "Since Ever Since" coupe!
      You know it only the few will know

Comment

Goddamnit go EFI this time!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Goddamnit go EFI this time!
          Not my style sorry, I'll just have CSU carbs build me another carb for my set up and be done with it.

Comment

. Got some progress done I ended up spraying bay myself and installed k member and a arms next week I'll start on trunk and door jams can't see true color to dark in my garage
            Last edited by FOKAI; 04-19-2016, 08:56 PM.

Comment

DAMNIT... this makes me want to pull my whole car apart and do this to mine. Except I'll stay EFI...
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

That is beautiful.

Comment

Damn this is nice, making some good progress
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Damn that looks nice for a garage spray.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I had planned on doing the same thing to a one owner 4cly 89 coupe about 15 years ago. Needless to say it is still sitting in the corner of my shop with not all that much done to it. I did manage to amass an ungodly pile of NOS trim pieces for it along with a pair of NOS quarter windows and one day need to either finish the project or sell it. My hat goes off to you for getting done what I could not.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        My hat goes off to you for getting done what I could not.
                        I have a whole shit load of truthful stories to tell.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Thanks guys, it's all in quality materials and prep I'm still learning as I go but my 2nd coupe build so this one is going a little easier. I'm currently cutting the clear down with 1000 grit wet sand and finishing with 3000 grit to get some small imperfections out Dust, orange peel, runs whatever is there then buffing it out with 3m compounds. Wish I had a booth lol I wouldn't have to pay 2000$ + just for someone to spray my car lol but it is what it is.
                          Last edited by FOKAI; 04-19-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                            Thanks guys, it's all in quality materials and prep I'm still learning as I go but my 2nd coupe build so this one is going a little easier. I'm currently cutting the clear down with 1000 grit wet sand and finishing with 3000 grit to get some small imperfections out Dust, orange peel, runs whatever is there then buffing it out with 3m compounds. Wish I had a booth lol I wouldn't have to pay 2000$ + just for someone to spray my car lol but it is what it is.
                            You can build a booth with pvc pipe, plastic sheeting, duct tape, and a few lights. I did just that for a friend once but I do not know what he used for an exhaust fan and filter; that came after I left and he is in the Fed so I can't just ask him.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Love it!
                              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                You can build a booth with pvc pipe, plastic sheeting, duct tape, and a few lights. I did just that for a friend once but I do not know what he used for an exhaust fan and filter; that came after I left and he is in the Fed so I can't just ask him.
                                This, I've seen some really nice work come out of garages, thrown up booth's, and shops that look like they might could fall down. A lot goes into removing dust, blocking dirty airflow, etc.

Great looking work sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X