Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a new line of youtube videos. Need feedback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol no.. But the fart jokes and shit like that aren't funny. Everything else is good, your presence and how you naturally talk are not the issue, just the lame sense of humor. At the end of the day, do whatever the fuck you want, but your the one that asked for advice.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Got a new mic on order, but I had to use my desktop one. I talked about the early Kia's being turds, which they were, I wont touch em with a 10 foot pole. The quality improved drastically after 04, mine is an 07.
      I suppose, but I was paying pretty close attention (closer than most would) and that still wasn't clear.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Lol no.. But the fart jokes and shit like that aren't funny. Everything else is good, your presence and how you naturally talk are not the issue, just the lame sense of humor. At the end of the day, do whatever the fuck you want, but your the one that asked for advice.
      This, and it's not even all of it. The riff on the seats was legit funny, the 12 year old doodie humor is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Mullet need a mullet...otherwise, only have to point out what has already been said.
        Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        or go all the way with the mullet.
        Ask and ye shall receive. My new mic still hasn't come in and I am still trying to figure out the new editor, but I had a ton of fun with this one.

Edit. I had to modify a couple of things in the video. Mostly the audio tracks that I used. Last thing I want is to get sued for using a 15 second clip of copyrighted material.

Last edited by JC316; 04-27-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Love it

Comment

Dang, I haven't experienced hardly any of the problems described with my 95 GMC C1500. Only the door handle issue and I am at 297k miles. My biggest pet peeve are the door pins because I have to slam it shut.

Comment

What's the story on the old Desoto I saw? Was someone trying to hot rod it?

Comment

This is a good one. Dig the commitment to the bit (mullet) and there are some genuine chuckles in there.

Picking knits: We sit on the engine for too long. Needs some visual interest. Get's better once you hilight the wiring. Also, you're doing big boy editing now. We don't need to watch you take your mark, walking from the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  Dang, I haven't experienced hardly any of the problems described with my 95 GMC C1500. Only the door handle issue and I am at 297k miles. My biggest pet peeve are the door pins because I have to slam it shut.
                  Some people get the issues and some don't. You're lucky that you have the TBI motor, no spider injectors to worry about.

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  What's the story on the old Desoto I saw? Was someone trying to hot rod it?
                  Actually a 48 dodge deluxe. I traded a clapped out 85 corvette for it. All original, rust free except for a couple of holes in the floor pans, runs if you bottle feed it. Trying to either trade or sell it right now. Looking for $3500 or something like a mustang gt.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  This is a good one. Dig the commitment to the bit (mullet) and there are some genuine chuckles in there.

Picking knits: We sit on the engine for too long. Needs some visual interest. Get's better once you hilight the wiring. Also, you're doing big boy editing now. We don't need to watch you take your mark, walking from the camera.
                  I wanted to show the different engines that are available, but I have nothing 305 related and with the copyright laws, I can't exactly snag something off google. I will start fading in when I am at my mark.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    We don't need to watch you take your mark, walking from the camera.
                    It seems the "in" thing to do these days is a jump cut, take/take where the transitions are not smooth, unless you want to dare to be different and do some past traditional snazzy cross fade transitions, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      It seems the "in" thing to do these days is a jump cut, take/take where the transitions are not smooth, unless you want to dare to be different and do some past traditional snazzy cross fade transitions, etc...
                      Jump cut is fine, but he should be in position at that cut, not the walk-to-position, turn around, then start presenting thing.

Comment

Been a while since my last video. Been doing actual work. Got my new mic set up and I feel like the audio quality is massively improved. Let me know what you think.

Comment

How are your new videos doing?
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            How are your new videos doing?
                            Have been doing a LOT of real work, so my production has slowed. I do have footage and scripts lined up though. Next one is going to be kinda special. I was lucky enough to be given access to a Delorean. I was also given access to both a 69 and 2013 Camaro, so I can pretty much finish out my Fbody line.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Have been doing a LOT of real work, so my production has slowed. I do have footage and scripts lined up though. Next one is going to be kinda special. I was lucky enough to be given access to a Delorean. I was also given access to both a 69 and 2013 Camaro, so I can pretty much finish out my Fbody line.
                              There is a guy with 4 Deloreans in Forney. He is probably a mile from my house. maybe you can get him to be a guest!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                There is a guy with 4 Deloreans in Forney. He is probably a mile from my house. maybe you can get him to be a guest!
                                There also a guy on the way to terrell that has a painted one.

Anyway, I had this one half way done and just finished it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X