Who has an ACOG? Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has an ACOG? Thoughts?

I've always wanted one. Just wondering who has one and is it worth the money.

Love mine.

Comment

Worth it for sure.

There are so many to choose from these days, different reticles etc. 3x, 3.5, 4x.

Comment

I miss mine. I'll own another one day. But right now I'm crushing on my MRO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

i have an old ta01nsn. it is my favorite thing in the safe.

Comment

Honestly I've tried reflex, prismatic, and other newfangled sights. They are total shit compared to trijicon acogs or real glass. I picked up a nice vortex 3-15 44mm scope today to get into longer range shooting. It was pretty nice compared to some NF offerings for quite a bit less. I didn't find a long range rifle I wanted though.

In my experience any scope or optic less than $500, you may as well stick to nice iron sights. The one exception being some rimfire oriented glass.

Comment

I have a TA31CH, love it.

Comment

Well I'm sold and I think I'll be buying my first ACOG soon.

Comment

You can finds lots of nice used ones and save yourself $400 or so dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    I miss mine. I'll own another one day. But right now I'm crushing on my MRO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    Been wanting an MRO for my SBR!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      You can finds lots of nice used ones and save yourself $400 or so dollars.
                      I'm open to suggestions. Just worried about getting a fake one

Comment

I have two friends that each have one. They like them a lot, though one wishes he got the chevron.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Hey Jose, I found the best deal on a new ACOG on eBay of all places. Saved $300+.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Hey Jose, I found the best deal on a new ACOG on eBay of all places. Saved $300+.
                            Are you being serious or joking about eBay?

Comment

Not an ACOG, but check out the Vortex Viper 1-4x24

Comment

Working...
                              X