No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Vader with is dragon pictures???

Comment

• Another great episode. Poor Shireen. That scene was tough to watch. I wish someone would dispatch Melisandre and her Lord of Light fanaticism, but that probably won't happen.

The last few minutes with Dany and Drogon was cool. Would like to see more of the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        I wish someone would dispatch Melisandre.
        I would prefer they keep the best rack in the show, in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
          I'd like to dispatch a load of my white walker juice all over that glorious rack

Anyway, I think the burning of the little girl pretty much signifies the end of Stannis. It is another missed opportunity at character development for the show. In the books Stannis has a glowing sword that lights up when he draws it and the red priestess names him as the return of some king that will fulfill a prophecy. But Master Aemon notices that the sword Stannis has produces light but no heat and tells Jon that the priestess is full of shit.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            I don't know if she's number one with that sandsnake chick now.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I don't know if she's number one with that sandsnake chick now.
              She's got some great little titties, but they don't count as a rack, IMO.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                She's got some great little titties, but they don't count as a rack, IMO.
                I don't remember them being little. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Poor me.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I don't remember them being little. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Poor me.
                  Are you talking about the youngest daughter with short hair?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Well I was completely wrong about the queen. Unless that was CGI. Some nice jugs on her.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Holy shit, what a great finale.

Comment

• Hush. Still waiting to see it.

Comment

• Who was your favorite character again?

*writer dips pen in ink*
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Well I was completely wrong about the queen. Unless that was CGI. Some nice jugs on her.
                            cgi'd to the gills.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              cgi'd to the gills.
                              Yeah it was.

Amazing episode though. It's good to see that the constant for this show remains: No one is safe.

That said, I have heard some theories on at least one major death in this episode that may not be as final as it seemed. It's based on fan conjecture, but there are some compelling theories.

Comment

• So, was that jump survivable? Seem to me like it wouldn't be but some reviews I've seen think it could have been.

Quite a head count for the finale, they are going to run out of warring armies if they keep this up. It will be the walkers taking over empty kingdoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X