No announcement yet.

Wiring question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL MOTHER F'IN YEAH!!!!!! all my lights are now working properly, headlights come on tail lights come on, blinkers work with the lever, only thing that doesnt work is the hazard switch but it could be faulty, as long as my blinkers work im happy...

i do have one question tho, so im checking my fuses with a light and they all come on except the #13 fuse (instrument illumination), one of those wires goes to the dimmer switch but the dimmer switch is working properly, neither prong turns the test light on with the key on the on position. what could be causing this? i pulled the fuse out and put the test light in there and it doesn't turn the light on either

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

How’d you figure it out?

Comment

i started from scratch and pulled all wires out and used the pin layout from 50resto

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Awesome, glad you got it figured out. Did you get an electric speedo? Have you driven it? I didn’t get mine figured out before the motor blew up. I think I need a new VSS or I didn’t follow the calibration instructions correctly.

Comment

Working...
          X