Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm all for boosting American's pride in our military without us having to go to war to justify it or having a terrorist fly planes into a building.

A military parade of these magnitudes are positive images that young kids and grown ups who watch it will remember forever in a nation where it is so rare.

I think we have bigger issues to handle right now though.

DIA and other law enforcement are going to all just their budgets trying to protect this event. DC is a bad venue in today's post 9/11 climate where every mass gathering turns into a target. Certainly there is somewhere else safer and easier to protect. I'd say military base but then it would exclude the very general public who I think should attend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        DC is a bad venue in today's post 9/11 climate where every mass gathering turns into a target. Certainly there is somewhere else safer and easier to protect. I'd say military base but then it would exclude the very general public who I think should attend.
        I can't imagine security being any less than an inauguration. Constitution Ave. is a great street to haul military hardware and lots of tall buildings for strategic observation. I'm considering flying out there if this happens.

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
        yes both, and you are an easy target.
        Great defense strategy. You posting here makes sense now. I also now understand why you don't become famous on YB with others who've mouthed the same as you here and have been exposed for the miserable turds they are.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I can't imagine security being any less than an inauguration. Constitution Ave. is a great street to haul military hardware and lots of tall buildings for strategic observation. I'm considering flying out there if this happens.

Great defense strategy. You posting here makes sense now. I also now understand why you don't become famous on YB with others who've mouthed the same as you here and have been exposed for the miserable turds they are.
          lolwut
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Through my short years I've learned that hard work is rewarded with more hard work. Never be the best at your position or your boss might view you as irreplaceable. Be just good enough to keep your job, and you'll get a promotion.
            Stick with semi logistics. Just so you know the guy yiu are trying to argue with on my fb is one of the lead electrical designers for Tesla Motors. I know you dont care just figured id pump up your reeboks.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              I think we have bigger issues to handle right now though.
              Concur and if I was still a troop I'd really hate the idea of a parade !

I'd have to say though if it has to happen, POTUS should just fly his ass to Ft Hood and have III Corp do their thing - bring in some USAF and USMC units as well to round it out. If III Corp is anything like it was when I was there, it's real good at the dog and pony shows....just roll the 2 divisions and supporting units down battalion avenue or just roll on out into Killeen, make a U-turn and back on base.

Of course, if I were to believe facebook - US Army troops are not even disciplined enough to march in step these days.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                I'd have to say though if it has to happen, POTUS should just fly his ass to Ft Hood and have III Corp do their thing - bring in some USAF and USMC units as well to round it out. If III Corp is anything like it was when I was there, it's real good at the dog and pony shows....just roll the 2 divisions and supporting units down battalion avenue or just roll on out into Killeen, make a U-turn and back on base.
                Bragg is closer and would put on a better show. Really though there are plenty of units based around DC to put on a substantial parade. That and I'm sure VMI and the Naval Academy could send over several thousand cadets.

III Corp still does some pretty big shows but it's not really a good venue for a presidential review. There are full armories all over the base with a PFC holding the key so you have small arms to worry about but on top of that you have heavy armor and field artillery. That base is so damn big you can't possibly secure every weapon within kill range.

Comment

... argue with on my fb...
                  Speaking of which, had a friend who was a libtard and gay. For the 15 years I knew him he didn't seem to care about politics and was all into the car scene and had a pretty fast LS Camaro. He went apeshit crazy on my page yesterday and posted this:

And figured because Obama's direct assault on a Constitutional law was reversed, PEOPLE WILL DIE.
                  The only question I asked was because he was a liberal, did he really want Trump to have the power to decide who was crazy. As far as the highlighted text, I then asked him how he felt when those who were not familiar with being a homo enacted laws against their beliefs and made fun of his kind. He didn't like that very well and decided it was in his best interest to do the unfriend thing, like a bitch. I see this same thing with you. I am impressed you all have the same prefabricated, nonsensical, ignorant responses for me to shit on.

lolwut
                  Totally understood. Two or more sentences is your kryptonite. That's why I hide my money in books.

Comment

Working...
                  X