Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

America might split apart, but it's highly unlikely Team Kale n' Vinyl would fight should their big talk finally push Normal America too far.

Sun tzu could teach that guy a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Sun tzu could teach that guy a thing or two.
      True. Telegraphing strategy, even if flawed, especially if flawed, is a big no-no.

The basic premise is solid, though. At least from the standpoint of Dem control over and repression of a de-centralized republican populace.

Comment

I agree the basics are true but underestimating the enemy leads to bad things. All of the latest mass murderers or even attempted ones are mostly Democrats. Their resolve to kill for their side is much stronger than most admit. I don't trust them at all.

Comment

I agree the basics are true but underestimating the enemy leads to bad things. All of the latest mass murderers or even attempted ones are mostly Democrats. Their resolve to kill for their side is much stronger than most admit. I don't trust them at all.
          Their resolve to win and not play by the rules is definitely evident. However, their ability is low and strength is only there in numbers. Once the gunfire starts, they shit themselves and run to mommies' basement.

If it comes to packs of angry "lefties" roaming the streets, the first few shots will be fired by private citizens defending themselves and the citizens will lose. At that point, the "lefties" become domestic terrorists and the national guard and military rolls in and the "silent militia" starts walking the streets armed with 660+ Million firearms and correcting the wrongs. This will go down because the lefties are stupid and just haven't realized they are backed into a corner.....yet. Once the Soros money dries up when he dies, the chess game ends rapidly as all these checks being written by their mouths will bounce.

Comment

You guys keep saying it but I haven't seen anyone shit themselves and run to the basement. Again go read sun tzu and stop dreaming. Your side is arrogant and stupid like the Japanese emperor and Hitler. Being the winner in theory right now means exactly jack shit if a Civil War starts. These fuckers are about as dangerous and motivated as Muslims and they may unite in order to kill all white males any day now. Yah they're stupid, but there are masses of them.

How many of these stupid fuckers can you personally stop? How many are they willing to sacrifice? How many are you willing to sacrifice? If the next civil way is lost it will be because morons that should know better sat idly by and did nothing.

Hate the libtard Soros backed ilk all you want, but their resolve and belief in their cause is real. Your resolve is weak and you're talking a lot of shit like most righties.

We won't know who is for real and who isn't until TSHTF, but until then don't mistake big talk for action.

Comment

<----- is real.

Comment

You guys keep saying it but I haven't seen anyone shit themselves and run to the basement. Again go read sun tzu and stop dreaming. Your side is arrogant and stupid like the Japanese emperor and Hitler. Being the winner in theory right now means exactly jack shit if a Civil War starts. These fuckers are about as dangerous and motivated as Muslims and they may unite in order to kill all white males any day now. Yah they're stupid, but there are masses of them.

How many of these stupid fuckers can you personally stop? How many are they willing to sacrifice? How many are you willing to sacrifice? If the next civil way is lost it will be because morons that should know better sat idly by and did nothing.

Hate the libtard Soros backed ilk all you want, but their resolve and belief in their cause is real. Your resolve is weak and you're talking a lot of shit like most righties.

We won't know who is for real and who isn't until TSHTF, but until then don't mistake big talk for action.
                A lot of people on the right talking big about the masses taking up arms to stop the left are the ones backing the NRA when it comes to their support of tighter gun laws, and defending Trump when he says he thinks suspending due process and confiscating guns is a good idea. Big talkers like James Yeager come to mind with his "not one more inch" rant, then tucking his tail between his legs when they took his CHL away and then supporting the bump stock ban because it was ok to trade that off for national concealed carry because "not one more inch" means give them a mile.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                X