Best grub in Keller/NFTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    Best burger around is at the Mule Barn or Lonesome Spur in Justin (they are sort of one in the same).

Best (and most reasonable) Sushi I've found is Sushi Sam off of 1709 in Southlake...on the Keller end of 1709. You have to get a volcano roll if you ever try it.

BBQ - make a drive to Springtown and try out Woody Creek...in the square on the east side....worth the drive.
    the mule barn's burger isnt bad but ive had better. the dollar tacos on tuesdays are amazingly good though. they have a decent happy hour as well with 2 dollar schooners
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

the el paseo in keller sucks. the azle or river oaks locations are much better.

baja's ritas are far over rated

chefs point: tried once and it wasnt even decent, have never gone back nor will i

i have eaten almost everywhere in southlake/keller and not a single place stands out as an awesome meal.
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
        the el paseo in keller sucks. the azle or river oaks locations are much better.

baja's ritas are far over rated

chefs point: tried once and it wasnt even decent, have never gone back nor will i

i have eaten almost everywhere in southlake/keller and not a single place stands out as an awesome meal.
        i have only eaten at the el paseo's in keller when it first opened, but i eat at the one in river oaks a few times a month. it seems like they have gone downhill though, but i still think the chips and salsa are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jnobles06 View Post
          i have only eaten at the el paseo's in keller when it first opened, but i eat at the one in river oaks a few times a month. it seems like they have gone downhill though, but i still think the chips and salsa are awesome.
          i went last month and it was good. i havent been to that location in years before last month though. im a firm believer in that certain places it depends on what cook is working that day as to how your meal turns out.
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            let me know, if it's a Monday, I work from home, and would be down for an Island Burger GTG.
            Dang Silver im sorry! I dont make it to this forum alot... I woulda been down for a GTG there but after returning to work from Paternity leave in late october, Burger Island closed!!!!!! But, on a side note, the place is actually been bought out and is being remodeled at the moment. So, Ill update once I make it there.

Side note, BEST burger in DFW NOW is JR's Grill in Colleyville of 121 service road north of glade road. Iffy on price but outstanding burger and fries!!! Id do a GTG There!

Comment

Burger:Christie's Extreme Burger on Rufe Snow
              Mexian: (Similar to a MiCocina) Anejo on Precinct Line/Grapevine Hwy.
              Sushi: Sushi Sams - Southlake
              Breakfast: Main St. Cafe - Keller (377)

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                Burger:Christie's Extreme Burger on Rufe Snow
                Mexian: (Similar to a MiCocina) Anejo on Precinct Line/Grapevine Hwy.
                Sushi: Sushi Sams - Southlake
                Breakfast: Main St. Cafe - Keller (377)
                Been to main street. Definately good grub. That reminds me I need to swing by there one of these mornings. Havent had a restaurant breakfast in ages.

Comment

Working...
                X