No announcement yet.

Best grub in Keller/NFTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Taco is definately a local fav for me and about a mile from me... Nacho supreme and burrito wrap are pimp! So, Don Taco and Tangs are the only two I frequent... Thanks for the rest, Ill be trying them out soon, especially this Chef's Point. You wont find me eating too much italian, cant stand that crap (including pizza... Unamerican I know).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
      Also...there's a breakfast type joint on basswood and beach...our place or something like that. They always have some bomb ass pancakes if I'm ever up that early.
      Damn good place.. ask for the old lady Jan she is a funny lady that is all about willie nelson.

Also try the pies!!!!!
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

I still urge you to give Celio's a try ... best Chicago deep dish I have found in DFW so far.

Comment

Try Fresco's they have the best table side guacamole around, and the number 2 quesadillas rock!

Burgers- ? OC Burgers on Western Center and 377 is the best in the area, but still not as great as everyone makes them out to be. I get the french toast platter with bacon and scrambled eggs, and it's always good. They have a new Kincaid's on Heritage Trace, but I haven't been there yet.

OC burger is crap unless you want charcoaled shit!

I agree Mooyah is pretty good, kincaid's is ok.
          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
          15 GT w/PP

Comment

I found Fresco's to be ok at best. Los Molcajetes or even Oscar's in Haltom City is much better.

Try Taste of Asia on basswood and n beach for asian. Almost identical orange chicken to one of the best Chinese places in Chicago's Chinatown (Lao Sze Chuan). They also are supposed to have some pretty decent sushi ... I wouldn't know because I cant eat fish of any kind. Also might want to try Vinh Binh in Haltom City for egg rolls .... I havent had them yet but I have been told they are amazing.

Avoid Ying's, Haltom Chinese, Skillman Wok and Hunan Wok for Chinese .... all suck.

Avoid OC burgers ... Sucks worse than McDonalds.
            Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 07-01-2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              I found Fresco's to be ok at best. Los Molcajetes or even Oscar's in Haltom City is much better.

Try Taste of Asia on basswood and n beach for asian. Almost identical orange chicken to one of the best Chinese places in Chicago's Chinatown (Lao Sze Chuan). They also are supposed to have some pretty decent sushi ... I wouldn't know because I cant eat fish of any kind. Also might want to try Vinh Binh in Haltom City for egg rolls .... I havent had them yet but I have been told they are amazing.

Avoid Ying's, Haltom Chinese, Skillman Wok and Hunan Wok for Chinese .... all suck.

Pass OC everyday going to work, never bothered to take a bite. Glad I didnt... Most excitement Ive seen that place get is the asshats that illegally cut through the parking lot to avoid the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post

Dang I forgot about Taste Of Asia the sushi is pretty good and priced right. Try the Volcano roll its awesome!

Sent from my Rooted Thunderbolt
                92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                15 GT w/PP

Comment

Also if you want pizza Jets on n tarrant is by far the BEST fast food pizza in the metroplex. Id put their pan pies up against anyone in dfw.

Comment

Also if you want pizza Jets on n tarrant is by far the BEST fast food pizza in the metroplex. Id put their pan pies up against anyone in dfw.
                    Eh, no thx. I can't stand pizza .

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Eh, no thx. I can't stand pizza .
                      Are you sick or something?

Comment

Are you sick or something?
                        He's a faggot health nut!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          He's a faggot health nut!
                          or a communist!

Comment

If I were up there I'd hit up the original Babe's Chicken for chicken fried steak.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                              Asian- Tang's Pacific Bistro. Never had sushi, but heard it's pretty good there.
                              *Tang's is family-owned and operated, the owner is almost always there, and he's a great guy. Their food is pretty good all the way around.
                              I've been going there for years. I've known Jeff for over ten years. Rob and Lyn have been there too. I have not had the sushi.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                If I were up there I'd hit up the original Babe's Chicken for chicken fried steak.
                                I second this!!!! The chicken is also good but the chicken fried steak is the tits! The salad, creamed corn, and the mashed potatoes are all awesome as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X