X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    That place fucking SUCKS!!!!!!
    Flips or mooyah for burgers.
    Like I said, I normally get the french toast. Never understood the hype about that place. I've never had a burger from Flip's, but Mooyah is up next for burgers I want to try.

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Don Taco
    This is owned by the same guy/family as Los Molcajetes.

I found Fresco's to be ok at best. Los Molcajetes or even Oscar's in Haltom City is much better.

Try Taste of Asia on basswood and n beach for asian.
    Pretty good, I just don't go there anymore since I can walk to Tang's.

Originally posted by EW View Post
    I've been going there for years. I've known Jeff for over ten years. Rob and Lyn have been there too. I have not had the sushi.
    My gf and I had dinner there with Rob and Lyn not too long ago. I've only known Jeff for ~4 years. I lose.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    If I were up there I'd hit up the original Babe's Chicken for chicken fried steak.
    Thanks, now I know what I'm doing for dinner. Googling the location right now.

Comment

Babe's mashe'd tators are the shit!

Comment

Was pretty damn tasty... only a 20-minute wait, family-style sides. Yum.

Comment

Chef's Pointe is awesome, so is Joe's Coffee Shop off 377.

Don Taco sucks, Fuzzy's is better. Niki's Italian Bistro off Rufe Snow & N Tarrant is great.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
            Chef's Pointe is awesome, so is Joe's Coffee Shop off 377.

Don Taco sucks, Fuzzy's is better. Niki's Italian Bistro off Rufe Snow & N Tarrant is great.
            Niki's is gross ... tastes just like every other sub par italian place in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              He's a faggot health nut!
              Like root jeff! I never liked pizza or italian. Grosses me out. Too rich! I think we all need to settle on a place and get together for some grub ouside of the normal tuesday sonic meets (or make that the new spot due to the 110 bejeezus degrees outside)... Just a thought!

Comment

Another +1 for taste of Asia, I'd say i eat there 2-3 times a month. always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Like root jeff! I never liked pizza or italian. Grosses me out. Too rich! I think we all need to settle on a place and get together for some grub ouside of the normal tuesday sonic meets (or make that the new spot due to the 110 bejeezus degrees outside)... Just a thought!
                  Los Molcajetes would be a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Another +1 for taste of Asia, I'd say i eat there 2-3 times a month. always good.
                    The sushi is, everything else...meh.

Comment

Chapp's is great for a burger and hand cut fries. On 1709 & Rufe snow next to Pizza Hut.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        The sushi is, everything else...meh.
                        You must be on meth.

Comment

You must be on meth.
                          I've eaten there a billion times. I work right fucking next to it!

Comment

Niki's is gross ... tastes just like every other sub par italian place in the area.
                            It's not the end all-be all, but I like it, especially for the area. It's the same as Sali's in Garland which I grew up eating at so it's something I like. Their house dressing is really good too IMO.

Comment

Albanians aren't the best at Italian food.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                I've eaten there a billion times. I work right fucking next to it!
                                I guess you are just burnt out on it. I still think it is rather good food.

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                                It's not the end all-be all, but I like it, especially for the area. It's the same as Sali's in Garland which I grew up eating at so it's something I like. Their house dressing is really good too IMO.
                                The house is good, I will give you that. The rest is less than spectacular.

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                                Albanians aren't the best at Italian food.
                                No kidding .. I used to work there when I was much younger.

Comment

Working...
                                X