• Show
Clear All

• damn..talk about a derailment
    oh and 1st on new page....hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
      damn..talk about a derailment
      oh and 1st on new page....hahaha
      It was only after Mike mentioned On the Border.

Comment

• I used to go to a place in East Dallas I believe called Conquitas. It was open ridiculously late but they had good food. I'm not sure its even around anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
          I used to go to a place in East Dallas I believe called Conquitas. It was open ridiculously late but they had good food. I'm not sure its even around anymore.
          Cuquitas? Off N Henderson west of 75? If so, that place was awesome. There are still other locations I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Cuquitas? Off N Henderson west of 75? If so, that place was awesome. There are still other locations I believe.
            Hmmmm. Not real sure. That is a possibility as its been 15 years since I went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
              Hmmmm. Not real sure. That is a possibility as its been 15 years since I went there.
              Was basically an old house converted into a restaurant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Was basically an old house converted into a restaurant.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...,11.37,,0,6.21
                Street view confirmed that was it. The place was good stuff.

Comment

• There is a Cuquitas in Richardson, Spring Valley and Coit next to a Fiesta SM I believe. And the other one (original cook) is in DeSoto.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I've been to Baja twice. First time, the place smelled like sewage. I don't know why, but we ate there anyway. The food was gross and the service was bad. I'm not a fan of their atmosphere, either. It was cheap, though.

I swore I'd never go back, but the people I work with here at my new job all love it, so I let them drag me there last week. The smell was gone, thankfully. The food still sucked and the service was bad again. And they tried to cram 8 of us around two tiny tables that would maybe fit 6, and you couldn't even move the chairs back to sit down without banging them against someone else's back. They finally moved us to a better spot.

I've never had the drinks there, but with El Taco H right next door (yes, I know it's basically the same place), and Uncle Julio's across the street, I can't see why anyone would ever eat there.

Comment

• el taco h amd peace burger right next door are always in my liquid lunch rotaish.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        el taco h amd peace burger right next door are always in my liquid lunch rotaish.

god bless.
                        Same here.

Anyone had Rosa's? They are building one on 121 in Bedford/Euless.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          Same here.

Anyone had Rosa's? They are building one on 121 in Bedford/Euless.
                          Ross's is basically Taco Cabana. The food is only slightly better, price point is the same. It's far from what is consider "good Mexican food."
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Ross's is basically Taco Cabana. The food is only slightly better, price point is the same. It's far from what is consider "good Mexican food."
                            Taco Cabana is good fast food.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Taco Bell FTMFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                Taco Cabana is good fast food.
                                Meh. It's better than Bell, sure. It's ok for fast food I guess. But still not good Mexican... I do buy those variety boxes of breakfast tacos a couple times a week for customers, because they are convenient. And I do like their verde salsa.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X