No announcement yet.

Interest in a DFWM BBQ cookoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the date I might be able to load my smoker up and head north. Going to need some help unloading it though. It's a heavy bitch.

Comment

I'll eat BBQ all year round - but i dont like to hang out by one except in the first and last 3 months of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        Depending on the date I might be able to load my smoker up and head north. Going to need some help unloading it though. It's a heavy bitch.
        I have a 15k lift.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd be down for it. Venus isn't that far for me.

Comment

I'll come if I can be the out cast that does my smoking in an electric smoker haha
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              I'll come if I can be the out cast that does my smoking in an electric smoker haha
              Bring an extension cord.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Bring an extension cord.
                Deal

Comment

I'm in to judge. Brent, Matt and Chris are always cooking stuff that looks great.

I'm in for sides or something, because I can't smoke for crap.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

In

Comment

We need to settle on a date and details of what if any competition will be, what meats, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                        I'm in to judge. Brent, Matt and Chris are always cooking stuff that looks great.

I'm in for sides or something, because I can't smoke for crap.
                        looks can be deceiving JK... I'm still VERY VERY new at this so it will deffinatly be on Brent and Matt to make sure we have food to eat haha. I'll practice more before then

Comment

So I don't have a smoker yet, but seriously want to learn all I can about it. This fall will be perfect, a long drive but count me in. I can bring beer, and dove.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

In!

Comment

In. Not really good enough to win but love to sit by the smoker. I can bring some bacon wrapped jalapeƱo stuffed quail if it happens on my days off.
                              Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                              -Fred Sanford

Comment

Im in to judge, hang out or drink beer. I live right down the road in Alvarado(Homesteads)

Comment

Working...
                                X