• Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and enter soap with his irrelevance

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      ...and enter soap with his irrelevance
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Alvarado's

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          looks like diarrhea
          Shut up, faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            fuck your gordita, a Torta is where it's at!
            I feel like a real fat ass when the thing I miss most about Texas is Mexican food. In Colorado enchiladas come covered in this sweet tasting green chili shit. They put it on everything. I've tried it in several places, and it doesn't hold a candle to chili verde in Texas.

I found a taco truck by the house that makes tortas! That's gonna be dinner tonight. They are one of my favorite Mexican dishes.

If any of y'all know good Mexican food up here, help a brother out.
            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
              I feel like a real fat ass when the thing I miss most about Texas is Mexican food. In Colorado enchiladas come covered in this sweet tasting green chili shit. They put it on everything. I've tried it in several places, and it doesn't hold a candle to chili verde in Texas.

I found a taco truck by the house that makes tortas! That's gonna be dinner tonight. They are one of my favorite Mexican dishes.

Dude, I completely hear you... I lived in Seattle for 5 years and BBQ and Mexican were two of the three things that brought me back.

Comment

Don't get me started on bbq! This shit is cooked in an oven. The town I live in only sells the flat 12lbs/$40! Half a fucking brisket. I took some to work and handed it out like Christmas presents. They now understand what they've been missing. They always have a place called nordy's cater meetings, and it's supposedly the best. They put weird noodles in the cole slaw, and the brisket tastes dry and smokeless like an old lady baked it while she was at Sunday service.

If I smoked weed, maybe this shit would be good. I think that's the only reason they legalized it, to make the food tolerable.
                The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Shut up, faggot.
                  Make me, pussy.

Comment

Preach!

I knew I would miss it terribly, and I do. Luckily, there's a decent bbq place here in Lake City, owned and operated by an old couple from the San Antonio area. It's not the best ever, but it's way better than anything else in the area. There is zero Mexican or Tex-Mex within an hour, and the stuff that far out isn't worth the drive. You'd think it would be different with all of the Texans up here, but I guess most people just don't care. I'm having withdrawals.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      Alvarado's
                      In NRH? That is some shit your pants in the next hour food.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        In NRH? That is some shit your pants in the next hour food.
                        But, it's so good when it goes in.

Otherwise, nothing beats Santiago's in Colorado.

Comment

I used to work at the Academy right there back in college, and since moving back to west Texas I have developed more of an appreciation for the hole in the wall usually on the other side of the tracks type of Mexican places that I didn't have back then.

Comment

In Colorado enchiladas come covered in this sweet tasting green chili shit.
                            Whoa whoa whoa. Green chile is awesome in it's own right. It most certainly isn't Mexican, though.

I'm sorry you guys in CO have shit options to choose from for Mexican, but don't go knocking green chile out of angst.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't get me started on bbq! This shit is cooked in an oven. The town I live in only sells the flat 12lbs/$40! Half a fucking brisket. I took some to work and handed it out like Christmas presents. They now understand what they've been missing. They always have a place called nordy's cater meetings, and it's supposedly the best. They put weird noodles in the cole slaw, and the brisket tastes dry and smokeless like an old lady baked it while she was at Sunday service.

If I smoked weed, maybe this shit would be good. I think that's the only reason they legalized it, to make the food tolerable.
                              I'll tell you like I tell everyone else. Go to the Pioneer on University in Denver, and get the chili rellenos. You will not regret it.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Casa Bonita is your Panchos Clone!

Comment

Working...
                                X