Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Crawfish - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    That's no way to talk to our 5000th member.
    banned.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Has anyone ordered from this cat?

ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER BOILED CRAWFISH ORDER FRESH OYSTERS ORDER LIVE CRAWFISH ORDER YOUR WEEK CRAWFISH TODAY ALL ORDERS ARE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY ~ SELECT THE DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP ~ For

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Has anyone ordered from this cat?

http://www.cajuncrawfishco.com/
        i have and they are excellent... we had a total of maybe 10 dead ones in 2 bags.
        i got mine already purged. if you need the boiling pots i have 4 of the big ones
        first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
          i have and they are excellent... we had a total of maybe 10 dead ones in 2 bags.
          i got mine already purged. if you need the boiling pots i have 4 of the big ones
          What grade did you purchase and what did it run you per lb. if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Extra Washed/Graded CrawfishAnyone Need Last Minute? *Miscommunication With VendorsGot DOUBLE DeliveredToday!Ever wanted a good deal on crawfish,*today*is your day.* Call or email and let us know what you need.TJ's gets the biggest, freshest & cleanest crawfish in town.* And we can cater your entire boil...provide boilers, equipment and plenty of food in addition to crawfish.* Book now!***Boil 'dem bugs!**TJ's Fresh Seafood Market214-691-2369**

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• $3.49 a pound locally and they were really small, I am disappointed.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Some of my coworkers and a client or two are boiling up 1000 lbs tailgating the LSU spring game this weekend. Should be a fun weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  $3.49 a pound locally and they were really small, I am disappointed.

Stevo
                  Where did you buy from?

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• This week at capt'n daves

PRICES THIS WEEK FOR CRAWFISHPrices dropped this week!!!!!!!Cooked Crawfish: 5.00 a poundStraight runs: 3.25 a poundWashed and Graded: 3.50 a poundBroken sacks(5, 10, 15 lbs etc.): 4.25 a pound we hand pick each and every crawfish for you.Selects(#1) size crawfish are not quite available yet. I will keep you posted when they become available.FULL SACKS OF CRAWFISH ARE APPROXIMATELY 28-36 POUNDS

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• Cajun crawfish company in lewisville

Not sure if you've received a reply yet? Field run are $3.50/lb for the field run and $3.75/lb for the larger washed and graded. I would need to have an order confirmed by noon on Friday at the latest for Saturday pick up at our shop in Lewisville. Thanks!

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• 4.00 is going rate for washed , purged and graded... which for me turned out to be nothing under 4 inches at the smallest.. if you wanna go in and do a big boil let me know, there is a price break over 2 bushels
                        first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
                          4.00 is going rate for washed , purged and graded... which for me turned out to be nothing under 4 inches at the smallest.. if you wanna go in and do a big boil let me know, there is a price break over 2 bushels

Where are you buying them at? I need 40lbs for this Saturday, March 31st.

$3.50 a pound is not bad for washed and graded, especially if I only have to drive 10 miles.

Comment

• I ended up buying 2 sacks from TJ's for $3.25 a lb. They were all sized nicely, but I had to throw away over 20lbs they were dying as soon as I got them home 15 min from picking them up. (With ice/drain/ventilation) Not very lively and a BUNCH of nasty looking old dead ones.

Beware. I don't know if it was an error on the supplier or the transporter. I took great care of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              I ended up buying 2 sacks from TJ's for $3.25 a lb. They were all sized nicely, but I had to throw away over 20lbs they were dying as soon as I got them home 15 min from picking them up. (With ice/drain/ventilation) Not very lively and a BUNCH of nasty looking old dead ones.

Beware. I don't know if it was an error on the supplier or the transporter. I took great care of them.
                              Yeah those things should be vicious a day later out of the water.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I picked up a 39# sack from Fiesta last Saturday for $1.69 a pound.
                                No dead ones and once dumped out and sprayed with water the little fuckers were going ape shit. Not real big ones but not too small either.

Comment

Working...
                                X