Steaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Lmfao! A, she isn't now, and hasn't ever been a stripper. B, I didn't run her off.
    I've never been a one upper, but the fact of the matter is, I do know what I'm talking about here, and you clearly don't.

What part of IT WAS ILLEGAL TO IMPORT JAPANESE BEEF UNTIL MARCH 2013 does your hilly billy, stump fuck ass not understand? I don't give a fuck what you want to believe. Facts are facts, and you're obviously ignorant and/or allergic to them.
    I had the KOBE steaks in July, A week after the 4th of July as a matter of fact. So in theory I could have had real KOBE from Japan. You Finklefuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Well, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Sorry Bob.

EDIT: I'd still bet the majority of what Nick & Sam's sells is Omi, and not Kobe.
      Told ya. Didn't know how to spell OMI until now though, Thanks for that.

I win.

Comment

• BTW...Taylor Kearney is my sisters Fiance. BOOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Comment

• I was though wrong on the prices. I thought OMI was 65 and ounce and Kobe 45 an ounce. I got it backwards. Either way there is soild evidence that Bcoop will now continue sucking dick for not milk money but OMI money. Afterall he goes to Nick and Sams so often and knows his MEAT!

Comment

• As of July 4, 2013, a scant 1026.9 kilos of Kobe were imported into the United States. At the time of that article only 312.9 kilos had been imported, all on 3-26-13 by Freemont Beef Company. It was exactly 7 days from the date it was exported (left Japan) until the time that article was written. I've got an e-mail out to the Freemont Beef Company asking for information on where the beef went. Freemont was the sole importer of Kobe until 11-13-13 when American Meat Company imported 327.9 kilos. You may want to stamp that fuse out for now and hold onto it, Bobbles.

Comment

• i think i'm right.
              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                As of July 4, 2013, a scant 1026.9 kilos of Kobe were imported into the United States. At the time of that article only 312.9 kilos had been imported, all on 3-26-13 by Freemont Beef Company. It was exactly 7 days from the date it was exported (left Japan) until the time that article was written. I've got an e-mail out to the Freemont Beef Company asking for information on where the beef went. Freemont was the sole importer of Kobe until 11-13-13 when American Meat Company imported 327.9 kilos. You may want to stamp that fuse out for now and hold onto it, Bobbles.

http://www.kobe-niku.jp/contents/exp...?y=2013&page=1
                I don't have a dog in the hunt, but either way, this is what's hard for me to believe. Maybe the restaurant does get the high end beef -- in the low quantities that are truly coming out of Japan. Let's just assume that's correct. Do we really believe that the junior chef or whatever his title is would take the meat, as expensive as it is and in the limited quantity they get, and carry it to Bobble's house on a whim and cook it there (forget about the $200 grill that can't get hot enough to cook properly)? I'm thinking the restaurant management/owners would, pardon the pun...have a cow.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  I don't have a dog in the hunt, but either way, this is what's hard for me to believe. Maybe the restaurant does get the high end beef -- in the low quantities that are truly coming out of Japan. Let's just assume that's correct. Do we really believe that the junior chef or whatever his title is would take the meat, as expensive as it is and in the limited quantity they get, and carry it to Bobble's house on a whim and cook it there (forget about the $200 grill that can't get hot enough to cook properly)? I'm thinking the restaurant management/owners would, pardon the pun...have a cow.
                  The person in question is the Executive Chef.

Comment

• You also don't eat very much of this meat at a sitting. It's too rich. If you ate a 16oz ribeye, it would make you sick.
                    Last edited by YALE; 02-14-2014, 04:36 PM.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If you are a 16oz ribeye, it would make you sick.
                      I would probably eat myself

Comment

You also don't eat very much of this meat at a sitting. It's too rich. If you are a 16oz ribeye, it would make you sick.
                        "I don't really know much, if anything, about that topic."

"What Yale has never said" for $1000, Alex...

Comment

• I will be happy to tell anyone what I think about anything.

Comment

I will be happy to tell anyone what I think about anything.
                            How do you feel about tacos?
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I will be happy to tell anyone what I think about anything.
                              How do you feel about bcoops penis?

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                How do you feel about tacos?
                                They rule
                                Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                How do you feel about bcoops penis?
                                It's also best in small doses.

Comment

Working...
                                X