No announcement yet.

DFW BBQ Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in on the BBQ. Not in on the ginger tit ripping.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Keep me in the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        gayest thing ever posted? if so let me know and i will have mstng86 whip up a little trophy or something!

god bless.
        Lol it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I wouldn't recommend hitting two in a day. For any bbq to be judged fairly, you need to be there early. The longer it sits in a hot box, the more dry it becomes. Even the best of the best can quickly be ruined by it sitting too long.

I'll make as many of these as I can.
          Sounds good man. I only suggested it because I've seen "other" BBQ tours hit up multiple places all in one day. Glad you agreed. I couldn't do it and still enjoy the food being full from the previous visit. And I agree, hitting each spot early in the morning to get the best 'Que. I'll keep you in the loop and if I don't see you respond I'll hit you up elsewhere to make sure you see it as I respect yours and some others opinions on food/BBQ.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          anyone want to put a little trophy together to give to the bbq joint that comes out on top? maybe have it say dfwmustangs approved?
          Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          If someone wanted to make a list of all the bbq spots, set out dates, come up with a rating system, then tell the owners of the bbq places of the sites intention. Maybe they'll express the food to avoid the wait, or maybe even a discount.

OR you guys could contact Jared and get RKC on board?
          God I hope neither of y'all are serious as I don't care to rank anyone seriously enough to give out a trophy nor am I looking to to go anywhere with this informal trip and get a discount or any sort of "fame". I certainly don't want to invite another "bigger" group and fuck up me enjoying lunch hanging out with some like minded people, especially with a bunch of people I wouldn't honestly care to hang out with.

If that is where this is going I'll just hit up people offline but I'd prefer to keep things open and not have to go to all the trouble. Let's keep this simple and show up, stand in line, bullshit together, and enjoy some 'Que.

Comment

That's a good list to start with although right off the bat I can disagree with a couple of them. Mainly the honorable mention of the original Sonny Bryan's and Smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Sounds good man. I only suggested it because I've seen "other" BBQ tours hit up multiple places all in one day. Glad you agreed. I couldn't do it and still enjoy the food being full from the previous visit. And I agree, hitting each spot early in the morning to get the best 'Que. I'll keep you in the loop and if I don't see you respond I'll hit you up elsewhere to make sure you see it as I respect yours and some others opinions on food/BBQ.

God I hope neither of y'all are serious as I don't care to rank anyone seriously enough to give out a trophy nor am I looking to to go anywhere with this informal trip and get a discount or any sort of "fame". I certainly don't want to invite another "bigger" group and fuck up me enjoying lunch hanging out with some like minded people, especially with a bunch of people I wouldn't honestly care to hang out with.

If that is where this is going I'll just hit up people offline but I'd prefer to keep things open and not have to go to all the trouble. Let's keep this simple and show up, stand in line, bullshit together, and enjoy some 'Que.
              I was just having fun. No intention of attending a gtg.

Comment

I was just having fun. No intention of attending a gtg.
                OK cool because I was about to lose any respect I had for you because of that (I can't say I know you so I'm saying this in jest).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  OK cool because I was about to lose any respect I had for you because of that (I can't say I know you so I'm saying this in jest).
                  I don't believe we've met. Never been to a gtg. I'm not a big group kinda guy.

In all seriousness, will there be the shirts for this gtg?

Comment

I only attend gtg when guns are involved and Christmas.

Comment

I don't believe we've met. Never been to a gtg. I'm not a big group kinda guy.

In all seriousness, will there be the shirts for this gtg?
                      OK your off the list (JK!)!!!! Ya I don't think we've meet before.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I only attend gtg when guns are involved and Christmas.
                      Generally I'm the same way as I've changed with I normally attend after the exodus from Canada.

Comment

I was in for the Hooters Power Tour, might as well do this one. lol. Let me know!

Comment

I would be in for something like this.
                          2007 Silverado CC
                          1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

So when do we want to start this? This weekend? Next? Saturdays? Sundays?

Comment

I say next weekend due to this weekend being Fathers Day.
                              2007 Silverado CC
                              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
                                I say next weekend due to this weekend being Fathers Day.
                                Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                                X