• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Yessir!
    [ATTACH]4375[/ATTACH]
    Outfuqingstanding!

David

Comment

Wait.....Mississippi? I thought you hated fatties?

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Wait.....Mississippi? I thought you hated fatties?
        Fatties are good for business.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          I hate to break it to you....they are both chick cars! Now that Black series and that McLaren are man cars.

I know they are. I meant I like the C350 better for her. I have a CTSV, the Black Series, the Mclaren and the F150 in the pic. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            They must have some hella lease specials on those chick MB cars for you to get your new wife two of them.

Speak for yourself. I paid cash for them.

Comment

speak for yourself. I paid cash for them.
              Pow!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

solid barg.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Typical doctor. Good money making potential, but no financial sense. Nobody buys a new MB for cash unless they just love flushing money down the toilet. Brutal depreciation curves.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

WOOO highly educated, high-earner smack talk. Somebody get Jody in here.

Comment

They must have some hella lease specials on those chick MB cars for you to get your new wife two of them.
                      Jealous
                      Typical doctor. Good money making potential, but no financial sense. Nobody buys a new MB for cash unless they just love flushing money down the toilet. Brutal depreciation curves.
                      butthurt Jealous

Comment

I'll be he rents his house also!

Comment

Judgmental bunch of MF's. Can't just be happy for a guy.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            I'll be he rents his house also!
                            Everyones situation is different. Lots of factors around that. What is the market like in the area the doc lives? Do homes that size sell fast in that area? Are there other circumstances like hurricane, flood, foundation issues, slow market? We rented when we lived in Corpus because a the cost of the closing, insurance and the risk of foundation issues in the short time we planned to be there. Buying a house the payment would have been 2500 a month. We rented a home for a lot less and took our down payment money and the savings to pay down student loans. Then when we left corpus we only had to give 90 day notice and not hassle with selling a home. It was the best decision for our situation.

Everyone said we were crazy to rent. Yet 3 of the other people that moved at the same time we did, had trouble getting their homes sold or had trouble buying another home at the place they moved to.

You add up down payment (might get some or all back when selling), house payment, home owners insurance, possible repairs, realtor fees when selling, and all that. Then compare that to renting for 2,3 or even 5 years of renting. Mainly because most docs will stay at their jobs 2,3,5 years for their first few jobs until they find a program that fits their liking!
                            Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 04-15-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Yep, no sense at all. War hero, emergency room dr., son's excelling, no sense at all......

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Jealous

butthurt Jealous

Uh huh. That's exactly what's going on here. Just saying leasing and flushing an MB after a few years is typically a smarter way to go.

Really just spicing the place up a little. It's been pretty lame lately after the purge. .
                                Ford
                                GM
                                Toyota
                                VAG

Comment

Working...
                                X