Where is Cucknay at tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Cucknay at tonight?

Probably down on Peter Springs or Oak Lawn getting an amateur proctology exam....

Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

chillin with my son watching vintage cartoons.

wyd? did you have to disassemble your disney tribute room for the boys, or is that why yall got the bigger house so you could keep your figurines together?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

and out of curiosity.. what exactly did you title the folder on your desktop that you have all these pics of me saved, as?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        and out of curiosity.. what exactly did you title the folder on your desktop that you have all these pics of me saved, as?
        Pussy Pics
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

makes sense, i may be all you get, and iknow that can be tiresome. stuck in a rut with no way out? admit you're a cuck and i'll help you out.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Id love to have a beer with you 2. I seriously would take both y'all to dollar beer night and let y'all have at it. This could be a PPV event.

Comment

Wait corn bread and red beans are the bomb. I love it.

Comment

Holding out for dollar beer night is adorable.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

makes sense, i may be all you get, and iknow that can be tiresome. stuck in a rut with no way out? admit you're a cuck and i'll help you out.
                  Well it makes sense, the time in jail, the pink shirt, the general hipster lack of manliness about you. I am thinking that "French model" is probably really a tranny who beats the shit out of you if you don't tuck it when you walk around the house. I bet things get real rough if you don't pee sitting down. Go ahead and tell us the old lady left because you switched teams and you are now playing tight end every night while wearing dookie sunglasses. You can confide in us, we are your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    lmfao...

dont let SS FUNK see that, it's gonna be his new go-to til early next quarter.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Well it makes sense, the time in jail, the pink shirt, the general hipster lack of manliness about you. I am thinking that "French model" is probably really a tranny who beats the shit out of you if you don't tuck it when you walk around the house. I bet things get real rough if you don't pee sitting down. Go ahead and tell us the old lady left because you switched teams and you are now playing tight end every night while wearing dookie sunglasses. You can confide in us, we are your friends.

I dont even know what to say. Was that a question? A riddle? A fun fact?

you shouldn't have had that 2nd glass of Chardonnay bud, you're slurring your life.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I don't know What that means but I like it!

Id cover your beers too baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Probably down on Peter Springs or Oak Lawn getting an amateur proctology exam....
                          why would you use that joke? a gay reference directed at me, using your own last name?

this cant be life.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

why would you use that joke? a gay reference directed at me, using your own last name?

this cant be life.

Says the grown man who has always insisted on calling himself "Naynay". lmao

Comment

I dont even know what to say. Was that a question? A riddle? A fun fact?

you shouldn't have had that 2nd glass of Chardonnay bud, you're slurring your life.
                              Sounds like I got it right. Who has the bigger dick, you or your girlfriend? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X