Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN Cuts Off Black Trump Supporter When He Answers ‘White Guilt’ Question [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Cuts Off Black Trump Supporter When He Answers ‘White Guilt’ Question [VIDEO]

Vid in link:

A CNN broadcast Saturday cut off an African-American Trump supporter in the middle of answering a question about “white guilt” posed by a reporter.

“I [have seen] one shirt that said ‘no white guilt,’ things like that. I mean, there have been some messages that might not be that open to folks from diverse perspectives. What would your message be to folks like that?”

Trump supporter Diante Johnson answered, “When it comes to ‘no white guilt,’ I–I agree with that, I actually just made a post about it on my page and a video about it…There are some White Americans that feel guilty for what their ancestors did, you know, this and that, and the thing about it is, they shouldn’t have to feel guilty, this is America…” The video was then cut off.

The reporter continued, “Certainly, an interesting perspective there from an African-American who supports Donald Trump and is here today.”

The CNN video comes from coverage of a rally held on the National Mall Saturday.

Johnson is*president*of the Black Conservative Federation.

I like how trump has cost them 20% of their viewers.
    WH

Comment

Amazed they let him say that much.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If it doesn't fit their narrative they can't let it air.... that would be honest journalism and reporting all sides of an issue. That just cannot be tolerated!

Comment

I would like to know how long the MSM can hang on. Before either actually changing, or going extinct. They've been completely exposed as liars, scam artists and frauds. Its been put in front of the whole world, and it has cost them pretty dearly. Yet they just cling to life somehow.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I would like to know how long the MSM can hang on. Before either actually changing, or going extinct. They've been completely exposed as liars, scam artists and frauds. Its been put in front of the whole world, and it has cost them pretty dearly. Yet they just cling to life somehow.
            You should seriously stop posting sometimes or reread something before you post it -- you'd delete it afterwards. The MSM isn't going to change. Why should they? Sheeple follow them like crazy. Look at the Facebook morons that caused a gas shortage where one didn't exist. If people believe that shit, they'll believe whatever the MSM puts out there. It doesn't matter that it's lies...someone believes it.

Comment

Change is the only constant. Yes there will come a day, when the MSM we know today no longer exists. There will probably come a day when there isn't television anymore. I like to get people talking and hear what they think about the state of flux that our country is in right now. Maybe I didn't go into quite enough detail, or maybe you didn't get the gist of the post. The msm isn't some kind of everlasting rock of ages, that has always been and will always be. It has a beginning and an end, and will obviously go through changes during the entire time its alive. I'd like to hear speculation on what the nature of those changes may be. To think that it won't change and that nothing really bad will ever happen to it, is just shortsighted.

As for sheeple, I'd argue that is slowly changing as well. Notice all the "Red Pilled" memes. The internet itself is damaging the "sheeple" which is why you now see SJW companies (like google) desperately trying to censor it.
              Last edited by Gasser64; 09-18-2017, 03:25 PM.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Change is the only constant. Yes there will come a day, when the MSM we know today no longer exists. There will probably come a day when there isn't television anymore. I like to get people talking and hear what they think about the state of flux that our country is in right now. Maybe I didn't go into quite enough detail, or maybe you didn't get the gist of the post. The msm isn't some kind of everlasting rock of ages, that has always been and will always be. It has a beginning and an end, and will obviously go through changes during the entire time its alive. I'd like to hear speculation on what the nature of those changes may be. To think that it won't change and that nothing really bad will ever happen to it, is just shortsighted.

As for sheeple, I'd argue that is slowly changing as well. Notice all the "Red Pilled" memes. The internet itself is damaging the "sheeple" which is why you now see SJW companies (like google) desperately trying to censor it.
                Have you ever left this area of the country? Have you ever been to another country? How old are you? Seriously? I'm not trying to throw stones, just understand, because so much of what you post seems to be that of a child who has grown up in one spot of a small town and never left.

Yes, media will change. Years ago there was no TV. Everyone listened to the radio. There were a few stations. Now there are hundreds, satellite radio, and streaming on the internet. There are podcasts, audio books, etc. It has changed and now has a BROADER spectrum.

Once there was no TV. Then it was black and white and a channel or two. Homes were "rich" if they had a TV for everyone to cram around and watch. Now, just about every room in a house has a TV as well as garages and patios. You can watch it on your phone, your tablet, and your PC. Instead of a few stations, there are hundreds. Fucking Oprah Winfrey has a TV channel. People buy stupid shit because it's for sale on an infomercial.

The only way media will change the way you think is by a mass extinction event of war. Hopefully, we never see either. In any case, there will still be those broadcasting differing opinions, and there should always be. People can choose who/what they want to listen to and should do so along with research before forming their own opinion. If you're expecting a drastic change because CNN continues to report lies, dream on. Meanwhile, St. Louis is burning...AGAIN. Oh, and you can talk red pill memes all you want. Dallas just spent 600K to remove a statue to appease the masses. No visible red pill anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X