Glock 27 vs m&p 40c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 27 vs m&p 40c

Ok so over the weekend I got an amazing deal on a m&p.. I also have a Glock 27 but they’re so similar I can’t decide which one to keep.. I’ve read online reviews on both and would like to hear from my local peeps.. both feel great in my hand, the Glock shoots good and I haven’t tried the smith yet but I will soon.. just kinda curious if anyone else has experience with both and it you were only going to have 1, which and why?
    "PSH!!!"

If you already have them both why not keep both? Always good to have a backup. If you shoot someone in self defense the gun you used disappears to the cops, likely for years or forever, and you might be prevented from buying another for a few years of they dick you around and keep charges pending due to investigation. Plus both are good guns. If you have to keep just one, take them out and shoot and keep the one that feels best. Both are great and very reliable and either will serve you well.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      If you already have them both why not keep both? ....
      X2
      Guns aren't like women, they don't get jealous if you have more than one.

Comment

Why keep both? Because you can buy something else that you don't already have?

Had the Glock 27 for a number of years, it was the longest Glock I ever owned. Regret selling it but I was moving away from .40 S&W so I wasn't keeping ammo around for it. Great gun.

That being said, figure out which one YOU shoot better and keep it and sell the other. No point in keeping two DIFFERENT subcompact .40's. If I did they would at least be from the same manufacturer so I could use the same holsters, magazines, etc.

Comment

I really like both for what they do and cost. I agree keep the one you shoot best groups with and sell the other. Or if you can afford it and it makes sense to have a spare keep both.

Comment

Same gun basically

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Why keep both? Because you can buy something else that you don't already have?
              That’s kinda what I’m wanting to do.. id like to add a small revolver to my lineup.. thinking of a smith and Wesson airweight hammerless for a pocket gun.
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                That’s kinda what I’m wanting to do.. id like to add a small revolver to my lineup.. thinking of a smith and Wesson airweight hammerless for a pocket gun.
                Check out the Ruger LCR as well. Can't compare it to the Smith as I've never owned one but it's got a pretty smooth trigger and it's also lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                X