A good guy with a gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    It's been fun y'all, nice to know i still got it. i'll be back for Black History Month.

adios amigos!

Is it BHM already? My how time flies.

Comment

On a grand scale i would say craizie kids.

Call of duty and such is to blame. The same with Forza and driftards.
      Black men with felony convictions killing other black men who also have felony convictions are the bulk of the unjustified homicides committed with firearms in this country. The majority of homicides in this country are dominated by a distinct economic class, skin color, and geographical location.

Edit: A poster here is working on his PHD in Criminal Justice and his thesis is about crimes committed with guns in the USA. I have been helping with his research for the past year and what we have found is that if you stopped counting the murder of black felons by other black felons the USA has the lowest murder rate in the 1st world. The "Negro Undertow" is what makes us look bad.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-09-2018, 11:14 AM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Black men with felony convictions
        We abbreviate this phrase as "Naynays" around here, I hope this saves you some typing in the future, sir.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          We abbreviate this phrase as "Naynays" around here, I hope this saves you some typing in the future, sir.

You can say what you want to say but when I say "Black felon" I am talking about someone that I would consider a threat. Under no circumstances would I consider Rodney a threat unless he planned on "Murdering" some leftovers I had stashed in my fridge after he got done smoking out.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

you have no street smarts then.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you have no street smarts then.
              Sounds like you're saying that for him to be a smart man he needs to assume you're a criminal.

Did I read that correctly?

Comment

I'm saying that only a fool would let his guard down around any man.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

baby back bitch =/= man.

Comment

I don't let my guard down during any waking moment and I am a very light sleeper. You just won't be able to bust a grape much less be able to cause me harm.

Comment

naynay, lol

Comment

Don't mistake yourself for a man -- none of us here think of you as one.

Comment

we call you cum-bubbles, soooo..
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FaknewsFucktard View Post
                            Truer words from a certified prison bitch.

Comment

no one wants to talk about the original topic? no wonder the site is dead.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Legitimate topics are generally reserved for the rest of the forum, while this monkey cage is currently reserved primarily for our entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                                X