DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #21
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_frost View Post
Or, I could point at you and laugh. If you can't remember challenging Tali to a boxing match (or was it wrestling? It involved a ring, heavy breathing and touching one another. Could have been marriage) then you have worse brain trauma than I do.
You made a statement that I have threatened citizens. Well, you stand corrected. Challenging someone to a match is not a threat. As usual, you misuse words and give false perceptions to bolster your point.

Nice try, but no cigar.
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:03 PM   #22
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
You made a statement that I have threatened citizens. Well, you stand corrected. Challenging someone to a match is not a threat. As usual, you misuse words and give false perceptions to bolster your point.

Nice try, but no cigar.
No, I stand in the kitchen. Well sit. Well, sit on an exercise bike in the kitchen. You know what? There was nothing in your statement that was correct. I award you zero points, may God have mercy on your soul. Are you saying a high school football star, highly trained police officer and part time boxer isn't intimidating or threatening?

And Happy Easter Matt.
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #23
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_frost View Post
No, I stand in the kitchen. Well sit. Well, sit on an exercise bike in the kitchen. You know what? There was nothing in your statement that was correct. I award you zero points, may God have mercy on your soul. Are you saying a high school football star, highly trained police officer and part time boxer isn't intimidating or threatening?

And Happy Easter Matt.
Comical, you are.
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:22 AM   #24
talismans
On Walkabout
 
talismans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 59,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Please quote where I threatened anyone.

Does he really need to do a search and find all your dumbass "Gym time!" bullshit and quote it. Everyone has seen it. You're the only one that doesn't understand it. You're the one who threatened Brent then kept quiet like a whore in church when he actually showed up. You're the one who has told me to "Enjoy your free pass, because it does have an expiration date" then gone on to say you can't wait until you retire, because "consequences." You're the one who needed to leave the site for over half a year because it was having a negative impact on your life. You're the one who came back and said "I'm going to change the way I was posting before so that I won't look an incompetent moron all the time." You're the one who stuck to that for about nine days and then reverted to the same old reruns. God you're a fucking idiot.
talismans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:07 AM   #25
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,465
Default

First off, challenging your coward self to match isn't a threat. It's a challenge. If you can't back up your mouth, then maybe you shouldn't go running it like you do. Some day karma is going to even the score with you.

Second, you weren't at Dino's so you have no idea what happened. Brent walked up with his tray and asked "are you going to kick my ass?" and only after I told him that as long as I didn't give him a reason, everything was fine.

You only want to hear your boy's side of the story. If you would like, we could meet and reenact it for you. I hear he's trying to catch Jared in the weight department.

My posts are less frequent and more to the point. There is more civility to them and you have not seen one profanity out of me since.

But, you are the LAST person I have to justify anything to.

How's the disability going? You still have that ice pick sensation?
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:19 AM   #26
talismans
On Walkabout
 
talismans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 59,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
First off, challenging your coward self to match isn't a threat. It's a challenge. If you can't back up your mouth, then maybe you shouldn't go running it like you do. Some day karma is going to even the score with you.

Second, you weren't at Dino's so you have no idea what happened. Brent walked up with his tray and asked "are you going to kick my ass?" and only after I told him that as long as I didn't give him a reason, everything was fine.

You only want to hear your boy's side of the story. If you would like, we could meet and reenact it for you. I hear he's trying to catch Jared in the weight department.

My posts are less frequent and more to the point. There is more civility to them and you have not seen one profanity out of me since.

But, you are the LAST person I have to justify anything to.

How's the disability going? You still have that ice pick sensation?

Telling someone "their time is coming" or "wait until I retire, then I'll show you" or "back up your mouth" isn't a threat? lol @ my boy. I saw Brent for the first time in probably a year last night. He didn't look like he had gained any weight. And so what if he had? What kind of dumbass argument is that? lmfao

Once again, I've never threatened you, so please explain what exactly I need to "back up?" I've shown empirical evidence of you being a fucking idiot, throwing a fist at you isn't going to change that in either direction. I'm glad you don't need to justify anything to me. That's obviously why you just wrote a novel justifying yourself to me you little twat.

Disability is fine. Thanks for your fake concern. How is Kim? I hear she is finally out of jail now.
talismans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:23 AM   #27
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,040
Default

Hmm looks like Tali knows what I was speaking of. Odd that you would tease someone who is disabled. Not very high minded and civil and I'm pretty sure there's something PR unfriendly about a LEO making fun of someone who is disabled.

Not cool man, not cool. Further points deducted.
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #28
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Comical, you are.
Merci'. I'm working on doing lean up comedy. Just me, a cane and a microphone doing current events, shoes thrown at politicians, cops getting pwned by hot dog venders, you know, random stuff.
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #29
talismans
On Walkabout
 
talismans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 59,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_frost View Post
Merci'. I'm working on doing lean up comedy. Just me, a cane and a microphone doing current events, shoes thrown at politicians, cops getting pwned by hot dog venders, you know, random stuff.


HAHAHHAHA, you're disbaled!!! HAHAHHAHA, isn't that a funny joke and a sweet burn all rolled into one?
talismans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:44 AM   #30
exlude
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Fayettenam
Posts: 11,821
Default

This whole thing reminds me slightly of JKD.
exlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:01 AM   #31
inline 6
IN GOD WE TRUST
 
inline 6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 7,805
Default

....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
My participation will be very different than it has been in the past. I'm resetting the clock and will not be as active, or provide as much input or commentary as in the past.
inline 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:33 AM   #32
bcoop
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 41,892
Default

I guess 176 lbs is fat now.


Matt - I've purposely avoided your inbred retarded ass since the return from your meltdown. I suggest you shut the fuck up. And once again, you're delusional about what happened. I didn't ask you a fucking thing. The other people there have confirmed this. I told you if you were going to kick my ass, you were going to have to wait until I finished my sandwich. You laughed, and tried to buddy up by asking me shit about my life.

You're a bitch, you've always been a bitch, and you'll always be a bitch. Nothing changes with you. Shut the fuck up, and go get some professional help.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradM View Post
But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #33
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman View Post
Telling someone "their time is coming" or "wait until I retire, then I'll show you" or "back up your mouth" isn't a threat? lol @ my boy. I saw Brent for the first time in probably a year last night. He didn't look like he had gained any weight. And so what if he had? What kind of dumbass argument is that? lmfao

Once again, I've never threatened you, so please explain what exactly I need to "back up?" I've shown empirical evidence of you being a fucking idiot, throwing a fist at you isn't going to change that in either direction. I'm glad you don't need to justify anything to me. That's obviously why you just wrote a novel justifying yourself to me you little twat.

Disability is fine. Thanks for your fake concern. How is Kim? I hear she is finally out of jail now.
No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:40 AM   #34
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I guess 176 lbs is fat now.


Matt - I've purposely avoided your inbred retarded ass since the return from your meltdown. I suggest you shut the fuck up. And once again, you're delusional about what happened. I didn't ask you a fucking thing. The other people there have confirmed this. I told you if you were going to kick my ass, you were going to have to wait until I finished my sandwich. You laughed, and tried to buddy up by asking me shit about my life.

You're a bitch, you've always been a bitch, and you'll always be a bitch. Nothing changes with you. Shut the fuck up, and go get some professional help.
LMAO at meltdown! So bagging 3 deer, wahoo fishing, and spending time at the ball fields is a meltdown?

Nobody has confirmed anything. If you want to make me STFU, we can meet. I guess you have more stones than Eric, which is a huge surprise.
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:41 AM   #35
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member
 
Craizie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?
I'm no expert, but that sounds like a threat.
Craizie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:43 AM   #36
talismans
On Walkabout
 
talismans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 59,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?

I know someone trying to toe the line so their ass doesn't get fired for making public threats against a civilian because of hurt feelings on an internet message board when I see them. You're really not very good at it.

Why are you so concerned about my finances? Would you like to see my credit report Matthew?
talismans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #37
SS Junk
Lifer
 
SS Junk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 18,325
Default

Chernobyl is a brewin'... again.
SS Junk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:52 PM   #38
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge
 
Forever_frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 19,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?
That's not a threat?
__________________
I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool
Forever_frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:02 PM   #39
jluv
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Choobs FTW
Posts: 22,029
Default

Expiration date, nukka!
jluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
about 9?, about nine, deathbywienerhandler, need cart side of story

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.